Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez: I Had 115-113 - Jacobs Beating Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Come on Marquez, don't be jealous, you & Nelo are to me the best Mexican fighters in history.
    Razor give me a break dude. Chavez is better than Marquez as was Finito Lopez

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      I love Marquez as a fighter but Damn! Him and Nacho are two hating ass motherfuccers! They always hating on Canelo and never give him props! It's fuccing sad that a legend like Marquez hates on Canelo so much,...
      It's fuccing pathetic!
      Marquez risks losing all credibility as a boxing commentator with this off the wall babble. ESPN should dump him. His judgment is clouded by jealousy. Marquez is giving the back of the hand to good Mexican and Mexican American folks who take pride in Canelo's accomplishments.

Comment

Originally posted by kidaguilar View Post
        The hate is deep. I really like Marquez he's a legend in the sport but he can't stand to see Canelo shine. He somehow feels like he's being replaced and forgotten in the eyes of many Mexican fans.
        Marquez has shown his true colors -- petty and jealous.

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
          I had it 116-112 for Jacobs and Im Mexican.
          Check your national ID card dude. It doesn't say, Mexican, it says "Mexican Style".

Comment

Originally posted by bigdunny1 View Post
            Razor close? lol compubox is not the end all be all and sometimes you can dominated one stat but not others, build up big numbers for some rounds but not others so totals get skewed. And sure people pick and choose what from it they like. But homie the compubox was a white wash in everythingnand consistent by round. Jacobs didn't land jabs, power shots, body shots nothing well canelo outlanded him in everything and doubled up his connect rate which was laughably low. That just confirms what anyone with 2 eyes saw. Jacobs missing and looking foolish.

The late rounds he did a little better in being more aggressive but even the late rounds he didnt do great. We working on a curve now where idiots think Jacobs definitely won rounds late because he tried harder then he did the first 2/3s of the fight. lol even the late rounds he was badly missing and being out landed it was just a higher pace later then the first 2/3. Only round all judges gave late to Jacobs was the 9th lol the rounds canelo won were clear the rounds Jacobs did better and was competitive to maybe win you could still make an argument Canelo won. This was really a 8-4 fight maybe 9-3 Canelo. If you gave every borderline grading on a curve to shade rounds for Jacobs the best you getting is Canelo 7-5. You need to be delusional or have a agenda to get to 7-5 Jacobs lol
            I had Canelo winning 8 rounds to 4. In my opinion, Danny Jacobs "won" some rounds on the scorecards for improvement and not for actually winning the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
              Razor give me a break dude. Chavez is better than Marquez as was Finito Lopez
              As was Salvador Sanchez, as was Miguel Canto, as was Carlos Zarate, as was Ruben Olivarez and so on.

Comment

juan manuel marquez a true mexican legend and my fav mexican fighter of all time.

i scored it the same 7-5 jacobs

jacobs 1, 5,6,7,8,9,10

canelo 2,3,4, 11,12

Comment

I had it exactly the same but a draw was also fair. I honestly dont know what the hell everyone else was watching on the forum cause jacobs was catching canelos shots on the gloves and pretty much clean swept the last half of the fight. Even boxingscenes card had it a draw, the same as sky but if you give jacobs one more round than them you are 'anti mexican' lol

Comment

Bbbbut they're not real Mexicans are they? Must be GGG fanboys

Comment

• Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      I had it exactly the same but a draw was also fair. I honestly dont know what the hell everyone else was watching on the forum cause jacobs was catching canelos shots on the gloves and pretty much clean swept the last half of the fight. Even boxingscenes card had it a draw, the same as sky but if you give jacobs one more round than them you are 'anti mexican' lol
                      Canelo is deceiving, If you get caught up in all the razzle-dazzle he does you could easily be confused to think he is landing a lot more than he actually is. He did the same with both GGG fights, when he throws in spurts it looks good, but whether he is landing clean shots on scoring areas is an entirely different thing.

Comment

Working...
                      X