Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

36 year old GGG is 50/50 with 28 year prime Canelo, prime GGG trashes prime Canelo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's true but many Canelo Alvarez Fans, will Jump on it without thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Logic View Post
      Great post, you're right about all of it, just a lot of biased haters who don't seem to like non-North American boxers so they'll celebrate him taking a "loss" even if he wins every round and pretend like age is not a factor in boxing. Boxing seems to attract the worst type of people, and it seems like you can't really depend on a lot of the worst type of people to view things, or speak about things, in any type of honorable way, or have any basic standards of decency or fairness.
      Very well said.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Bro, nobody with a brain believes that Canelo beat GGG.
        I had GGG winning but I said after the bell “one wide Canelo, One close GGG, One even”. I even made a poster way ahead calling it “Fight Of The Millenium part 2”. I’d like to hear what someone’s honest pre fight analysis was before their opinion carries weight. If someone thought it’d be Hagler v Hearns I don’t trust you.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
          GGG wasn't past prime until he fought top MW GGG fights Vanes finds his prime again rematch Canelo and he is past his prime

Feel sorry for Rolls he is about to get ****ed up by a one fight prime GGG
          Nobody but you thinks Golovkin has been anywhere near his prime for last 5 years.

Just because he obliterates lesser opposition doesn't suddenly make him 5 years younger.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            GGG elected not to fight Canelo or Cotto in 2014/2015 in the Middleweight division.

Yes, Canelo and Cotto wanted Middleweight catchweights, but Gennadyovich demanded Andre Ward meet him at SMW catchweight of 164.

You can't say "no catchweights" to smaller guys and demand catchweights for larger guys and expect zero backlash.

And Canelo/Cotto didn't force Gennadyovich to stay in Germany fighting cab drivers until he was 28 years old. That was Gennady and his team's decision.

I mean these GGGholics talked SO MUCH TRASH about how Canelo was going to get KTFO, BENT, STRETCHED, MURDERED, SLEPT...and then GGG did nothing. At best GGG won 7-5, but in reality the fight was a draw.

Meanwhile Canelo fights GGG in September, has knee surgery, gets suspended, and doesn't need to fight Vanes in a tuneup...goes right to GGG and beats him in a close fight. Canelo beat Gennady though, not on the cards, but he literally beat that man. GGG looked horrible after the fight.
            Great post ..

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Ages 27 to 32 are prime years for most fighters. After that it's usually downhill. So get off your lazy ass and look up who he fought then get back to us with your list so we can tell you your conclusions are wrong creating a never ending thread in which no one will agree or change their minds. . Till then stop your incessant whining.
              Márquez with 40 years old K.Od Pacquiao

Stop crying

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                Ages 27 to 32 are prime years for most fighters. After that it's usually downhill. So get off your lazy ass and look up who he fought then get back to us with your list so we can tell you your conclusions are wrong creating a never ending thread in which no one will agree or change their minds. . Till then stop your incessant whining.
                99 % that was yawn inspiring.

What happens if I don't (the bold) ?!?!?

Comment

The thing is a prime ggg was fighting the likes of Kasim Ouma and the durable but very limited Ouma gave him all he could handle for 10 rounds. The older ggg is a better version of himself than the younger one. If the young ggg that fought Ouma fought canelo, more than likely canelo would ko ggg.

Comment

I think GGG won both fights so naturally I think a more prime GGG beats him easier and probably knocks him out. His reflexes slowing are the only reason that Canelo was even competitive in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                      99 % that was yawn inspiring.

What happens if I don't (the bold) ?!?!?
                      If you don't you will continue to be an annoying jerk.

Comment

Working...
                      X