Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Who beat Jacobs better, Canelo or GGG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chaosisme View Post
    I think Golovkin beat the better Jacobs. Jacobs has looked like peepee and poopoo doody since the Golovkin fight.
    I agree...slapping a lot of punches last night...power looked there on occasion but for the most part he looked pretty shot to me. And has not looked very good post GGG. That fight took a lot out of him imo...he wanted so bad to survive and go 12 rounds that he pushed his body more than he should have.

GGG beat Jacobs better imo...and he would KO and/or seriously batter this version of Danny. With Canelo's knee issue I don't know what he will look like going forward. He looked good enough in there tonight as far as the knee goes, but that can't be a good thing for him.

Comment

It seems like people don't like to count ggg's power jabs in fights. Those shots landed against jacobs all night long snapping his head back. GGG landed way more cleaner shots against jacobs and got the knockdown. Jacobs was barely landing any clean shots against ggg. It was all gloves.
      Last edited by satiev1; 05-05-2019, 02:14 PM.

Comment

Good stuff so far.

Canelo threw less, landed less, ate some bigger shots than GGG did, and did not manage to drop Jacobs. But won more convincingly according to some.

Keep on voting.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          According to British and Mexican tv Golovkin DID NOT beat Jacobs.

So there's your answer.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
            It seems like people don't like to count ggg's power jabs in fights. Those shots landed against jacobs all night long snapping his head back. GGG landed way more cleaner shots against jacobs and got the knockdown. Jacobs was barely landing any clean shots against ggg. It was all gloves.
            Now, now... Canelo head movement doe.

Comment

GGG needed a flash kd to pull it out. Nelo did easier as well.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                How many facets are there to boxing ?!?!? GGG managed to do 1 thing right.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny2x2x View Post
                  I had Jacobs beating GGG 114-113, but it was a close fight so I have no problem with the outcome. GGG should have given Jacobs a rematch. I saw it 8-4 last night, maybe 9-3.
                  For Canelo, right? I think it was a clear Canelo victory in a competitive fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                    For Canelo, right? I think it was a clear Canelo victory in a competitive fight.
                    7-5, 8-4 for Canelo at the most. He was winning some rounds for “good head movement”.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      According to British and Mexican tv Golovkin DID NOT beat Jacobs.

So there's your answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X