Collapse
No announcement yet.

DAZN production value

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any difference between DAZN GBP and DAZN Matchroom USA productions? Sky was OK otherthan a failure to recognise the defences efforts of both initially. I lied Froch's and Coldwell's inputs.

Comment

I have DAZN, I could have watched it at home but chose to go watch it at those recliner theaters that serve beer with my nephew. I haven't seen it on my TV yet but I was disappointed at the quality in the theater, the Mikey Spence fight looked cleaner in the same theater, this Canelo fight, there was one camera that looked blurry, just that one camera, the others looked sharp but a little off color compared to the Mikey fight, which looked bright and vibrant colors. Maybe it's who ever setup the projector messed it up this time.

The announcing team sucks.

This DAZN production gave me those ESPN Friday Night Fight vibes.

I can accept the production though if they got better announcers.

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
        It isn't fair to compare DAZN productions to Showtime or HBO. Those stations had decades of experience. I give DAZN a couple years to shape up, and I bet they will because many HBO people have drifted over.
        If you got the two biggest names in the game your open to being critiqued out of the gate.

Hell even if you don't got that you're going to be critiqued to some degree lets be real.

I do agree they need time & basically reps with big fights to find what works & what doesn't, but with the guys they got & therefore more eyes on them than most rookies they need to figure sh^t out & get up to speed quick. That first impression with consumers is big to retaining customers & a positive word of mouth reaching potential new customers since they killed their free trial offer.

Comment

I thought the production value was decent. By no means HBO level but it was cool.

Comment

I was OK with it. Happy to have some tweaks but well worth my $9.99. Add on Usyk on May 25th and I’m as happy as a pig in shyt.

Comment

Those stupid camera angles from the drone looking thing on a rope suck dick

Comment

Originally posted by kraftzman View Post
                It was their first big fight, so I expected inexperienced wannabe producers who are starting from scratch.

I saw the same amateurish production when ESPN had theirs, which was Pac vs Vargas.
                very true espn has come a long way in short time since FNF finished

Comment

Working...
                X