Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

There is nothing 'great' about canelo or his performance last night.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• There is nothing 'great' about canelo or his performance last night.....

Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!

You're in the minority then, he did enough to win clearly, press row had him 8-4 or 7-5.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      Sorry to ruin 'la fiesta' but i just dont see it. He didnt do enough to win the fight, same as GGG fights. Since when do you win rounds based on having good head movement alone? Jacobs was catching his punches on the gloves but doesnt seem to get any credit for that? Whereas all i read is 'canelo made him miss doe', i cant think of that much eye catching stuff he actually landed clean?. Jacobs fought a good fight, seems as if it was a close round and noone landed anything then canelo won it by default and 'jacobs isnt doing enough' Marquez and spence had it right but a draw would have been fair too like the boxingscene card and froch had it.Canelo did not win the fight!!!
      Isn't that the criteria Lara apologists use when they argue he beat Canelo?

'Lara made him miss a lot doe'

Jacobs simply didn't do enough to win

Comment

Another ggg fanboy losing sleep over the ass whoopin canelo gave their hero.

Ts is nothing but a EE fan who knows ****t about boxing and now loses sleep whenever the boxing p4p king is mentioned.

You clowns are not real fans just white fighter worshipers.

Comment

Lol u know as B-side, jacobs must overwhelm nelo to win decision
          He failed...crying robbery wont change decision

Comment

You're a delusional rtard and a fücking idiot then.

Comment

You missed the part where Canelo was landing the cleaner harder shots. "landing on jacobs gloves is innacurate"

Also reverse your statements and how can you tell me Jacobs did enough to win the fight? Is hitting air most of the night winning the fight?

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                You missed the part where Canelo was landing the cleaner harder shots. "landing on jacobs gloves is innacurate"

Also reverse your statements and how can you tell me Jacobs did enough to win the fight? Is hitting air most of the night winning the fight?
                Ignore Madison Boxing. He's the biggest GGG dìckrider here in NSB

Comment

I was impressed by Canelo last night. His defense was really good.

I agree the performance wasn't great but he did what he needed to do to win the fight.

Jacobs had to bring that same level of enthusiasm he had at weigh in to the fight. He DID NOT!

I'm just as disappointed in Jacobs as I'm impressed by what Canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                    You clowns are not real fans just white fighter worshipers.
                    Nobody whiter than Canelo.

Comment

Working...
                    X