No announcement yet.

Just out of interest regarding (canelo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
    Wow bro, how can you even say that? You hater!
    Been too busy sipping my Sunday afternoon haterade.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
      That's like the 1681247591385798th thread on the topic.
      Also i have been here a short while how do i know if the thread topics been recycled countless times?

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
        This is a very good question, obviously the whole tainted beef thing would bring questions up in that regard, I also find it hard that he could go 24 rounds with GGG, 12 rounds with Jacobs and not go down once, he has a good chin and he always seem to roll with some of the punches, but watching him take those punches I also have to question how he does that without taking any damage.
        He also went 2 and a half rounds with Rocky from Crocky, and didn't touch the canvas.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
          Also i have been here a short while how do i know if the thread topics been recycled countless times?
          Because the topic is not a strange one ?!?!?!?

Comment

This is a very good question, obviously the whole tainted beef thing would bring questions up in that regard, I also find it hard that he could go 24 rounds with GGG, 12 rounds with Jacobs and not go down once, he has a good chin and he always seem to roll with some of the punches, but watching him take those punches I also have to question how he does that without taking any damage.
            GGG never went down in any of these fights either, Jacobs went down on a push more or less, does that make them cheats PED abusers too? The clenbuterol that he was probably taking was to keep his weight in check, it has no enhancement effects as far as I know and he never tested positive for anything that would enhance his performance or his muscle mass or anything like that. I think Canelo's chin has been good from the start, it's just that he was severly drained at 147 and got caught cold by a punch he didn't see. No more no less.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
              Because the topic is not a strange one ?!?!?!?
              Your just intimidated by my vast knowledge. I am somewhat of a fight aficionado. Come on now we're like masters on here teaching the others who are sensei's
              Last edited by Gideon lock; 05-05-2019, 09:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                GGG never went down in any of these fights either, Jacobs went down on a push more or less, does that make them cheats PED abusers too? The clenbuterol that he was probably taking was to keep his weight in check, it has no enhancement effects as far as I know and he never tested positive for anything that would enhance his performance or his muscle mass or anything like that. I think Canelo's chin has been good from the start, it's just that he was severly drained at 147 and got caught cold by a punch he didn't see. No more no less.
                If GGG tested positive for anything then I would have the same question that I have regarding Canelo. It’s a difficult one to be honest. As much as I like Canelo I have questions in my mind and that’s all due to his tainted meat issue.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                  He also went 2 and a half rounds with Rocky from Crocky, and didn't touch the canvas.
                  I know....

Comment

I never took much stock of the mex beef situation seems beneficial for weight loss or stamina endurance increase but i havent seen any endurance improvements in canelo. Other then his new found tysonesque neck he sports these days.

Comment

I know....
                      I find it hard to believe he did all that natural!

Comment

Working...
                      X