No announcement yet.

Just out of interest regarding (canelo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
    You've been an honest fan for almost 15 years and you still made this thread ?

C'mon, now. Do better.
    Yes although to my credit i was 14 when I became a fan. My only experience of boxing at that point was a few games of fight night round 2 on ps2.

Since then i have boxed as an amateur and follow the sport weekly. In fact it is the only sport i care about. And when I get back to full health i will be boxing in white collar events.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
      Yes although to my credit i was 14 when I became a fan. My only experience of boxing at that point was a few games of fight night round 2 on ps2.

Since then i have boxed as an amateur and follow the sport weekly. In fact it is the only sport i care about. And when I get back to full health i will be boxing in white collar events.
      Ok.

Hit the history section and make a serious thread.

Comment

Ok.

Hit the history section and make a serious thread.
        What kind of command is that? Make a thread about what, im just chilling on nsb at the moment minding my p's and q's you cheeky nipper.

Comment

Can anyone explain how someone goes from being staggered by cottos brother and unable to walk down floyd to taking flush shots off punchers like ggg and jacobs without flinching whilst walking them down seemingly with more strength. Is it elite level neck training or something that can enhance chin?
          - -Malarkey101 is it? You still trying to buy a chin?

Comment

What kind of command is that? Make a thread about what, im just chilling on nsb at the moment minding my p's and q's you cheeky nipper.
            Not a command. A suggestion. Maybe you're not ready.

Comment

Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -Malarkey101 is it? You still trying to buy a chin?
              No just larky101 notice the lack of ma and e larky is my surname. Not trying to buy a chin just using the one i was born with.

"larky is a name of Anglo-Saxon origin"
              Last edited by Gideon lock; 05-05-2019, 09:03 AM.

Comment

Not a command. A suggestion. Maybe you're not ready.
                Your not ready for the explosion of knowledge i just dropped in the thread i tagged you in. Prepare to be amazed.

Comment

Your not ready for the explosion of knowledge i just dropped in the thread i tagged you in. Prepare to be amazed.
                  That's like the 1681247591385798th thread on the topic.

Comment

Can anyone explain how someone goes from being staggered by cottos brother and unable to walk down floyd to taking flush shots off punchers like ggg and jacobs without flinching whilst walking them down seemingly with more strength. Is it elite level neck training or something that can enhance chin?
                    Wow bro, how can you even say that? You hater!

Comment

That's like the 1681247591385798th thread on the topic.
                      Yes, but come on now seriously those others are copy and paste jobs im not impressed at all. My thread blows most of that history section out of the water. Im not delirious either before you start those shenanigans.

Comment

Working...
                      X