No announcement yet.

Just out of interest regarding (canelo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
    There is no defensive stance on my side just ignorance of how chin (punch resistance) evolves with certain fighters.

I think i hurt your feelings talking about your wetdream material in canelo. you clearly fall in the "king cashnelo" bracket of fan. But don't worry about it. Developing feelings for a guy is accepted in this day and age.

I think it is good you don't repress those feelings about your mancrush - crushnelo alvarez.
    Typical rebuttal.

Now you know the why's and the how's.

Comment

Can anyone explain how someone goes from being staggered by cottos brother and unable to walk down floyd to taking flush shots off punchers like ggg and jacobs without flinching whilst walking them down seemingly with more strength. Is it elite level neck training or something that can enhance chin?
      I don’t like nelo at all. But it’s a sport where fighters can improve and get better.
      It’s like asking why kobe wasn’t doing the dreamshake in his rookie year. Or why pacquiao was getting ktfo twice before turning 23.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
        Typical rebuttal.

Now you know the why's and the how's.
        Yes and thank you for contributing to the thread sir. I honestly thought punch resistance started strong when young then deteriorates after x amount of punches received. I should have known better as a fan i agree.

Comment

An athlete making adjustments is an urban legend !!!!!

Comment

An athlete making adjustments is an urban legend !!!!!
            In your head it is maybe but in the real world its called hard work and dedication to the craft.

Comment

In your head it is maybe but in the real world its called hard work and dedication to the craft.
              You are more comedian than fight fan. I did laugh a lil just now.

Comment

You are more comedian than fight fan. I did laugh a lil just now.
                Why not be both, im versatile im cultured.

Comment

Why not be both, im versatile im cultured.
                  Are you willing to be an HONEST fan ? if not, don't bother.

Too many weeping pu55ys who can't wait to cry when their hero gets owned. It's those kinds of ''fans'' that ruin things.

Comment

Are you willing to be an HONEST fan ? if not, don't bother.

Too many weeping pu55ys who can't wait to cry when their hero gets owned. It's those kinds of ''fans'' that ruin things.
                    Yes i have been a honest fan since 2005. I am a god fearing, good looking individual who appreciates the fight game and all of its intricacies. I don't have a favourite boxer anymore it was sergio martinez when he boxed. So no worries about me weeping and all that stuff.

Comment

Yes i have been a honest fan since 2005. I am a god fearing, good looking individual who appreciates the fight game and all of its intricacies. I don't have a favourite boxer anymore it was sergio martinez when he boxed. So no worries about me weeping and all that stuff.
                      You've been an honest fan for almost 15 years and you still made this thread ?

C'mon, now. Do better.

Comment

Working...
                      X