Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just out of interest regarding (canelo)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Canelo can show a great chin but his PED use will always bring into question everything he does in the ring.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Canelo can show a great chin but his PED use will always bring into question everything he does in the ring.
      Yeah. That's what they were thinking when they signed him to that new contract

Comment

".....unable to walk down Floyd" No shame there.
        Who ever walked down Floyd?

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
          What a bunch of malarkey

You looked up a fight but ignored the facts and now you're all salty
          Im actually the reincarnation of arturo gatti good sir. Salty about what? What are we even talking about is this real, am i on earth right now man.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
            Castillo in there first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
              Im actually the reincarnation of arturo gatti good sir. Salty about what? What are we even talking about is this real, am i on earth right now man.
              You mentioned a 10 year old fight and wonder how a guy is able to not always get buzzed in every fight.

You got defensive when called on it.

As a ''fan'', you need to be a better fan of the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                Yep. A ton of fighters have gotten better chins over time. Alot have gotten better chins once they moved up. Miguel Cotto for example when he was rocked bad at 140 by Torres and had a much better chin at 147. Pacquaio being stopped twice when he was very young and at low weights.

Also just age in general has helped.
                Winky Wright had a fight he was dropped like 5 times early on. George foreman's chin was iron in his second career. In addition to all your examples.
                Funny enough i meant to mention that Torres fight too, i think Cotto was hurt a few times there. Strange sometimes how a certain guy catches you too. I remember Oliver Mccall having a wobble against Bruce Seldon of all people, and Nigel Benn saying despite having fought alot of harder punchers, the guy who caught him worse was Sugar Boy Malinga. Sometimes a shot just hits you perfect, abit of a fluke.

Comment

Originally posted by ruedboy View Post
                  Nobody, but expect flames if you mention that Mayweather was a respectable puncher.

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    You mentioned a 10 year old fight and wonder how a guy is able to not always get buzzed in every fight.

You got defensive when called on it.

As a ''fan'', you need to be a better fan of the sport.
                    There is no defensive stance on my side just ignorance of how chin (punch resistance) evolves with certain fighters.

I think i hurt your feelings talking about your wetdream material in canelo. you clearly fall in the "king cashnelo" bracket of fan. But don't worry about it. Developing feelings for a guy is accepted in this day and age.

I think it is good you don't repress those feelings about your mancrush - crushnelo alvarez.

Comment

Originally posted by Larky101 View Post
                      Can anyone explain how someone goes from being staggered by cottos brother and unable to walk down floyd to taking flush shots off punchers like ggg and jacobs without flinching whilst walking them down seemingly with more strength. Is it elite level neck training or something that can enhance chin?
                      It’s called learning from mistakes and perfecting your craft.
                      Hopkins was once down twice to a guy named Segundo Mercado.
                      Pacquiao was knocked out twice before he became Pac-Man.
                      There are countless other examples.

Comment

Working...
                      X