No announcement yet.

I'm sorry but I swear I just watched a close, competitive fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
    No, I really don't. The official scorecards were close and honestly very fair. The commentary crew seemed to be hoping to suck off Canelo at an after party or something.
    Dude canelo easily won he literally domianted ever punch stat landing more of everything they track and at double the connect rate and higher rate for everything. You just hate canelo and will never give him credit lol

Canelo
    Total shots
    188 of 466 (40%)

Jabs
    68 of 202 (34%)

Power shots
    120 of 264 (46%)

Jacobs
    Total shots
    131 of 649 (20%)

Jabs
    42 of 290 (15%)

Power shots
    89 of 359 (25%)

Comment

No, I really don't. The official scorecards were close and honestly very fair. The commentary crew seemed to be hoping to suck off Canelo at an after party or something.
      nah bro, phuck the commentary phuck the compunox numbers, canelo won comfortably. Danny didnít do sh.it

Comment

I'm not even claiming Jacobs won, I'm just really blown away at how bad the commentary was.
        DAZN's production and commentary was sub-par I agree. But I thought the commentary in the 2nd half of the fight was fine as was Mannix's scorecard.

Comment

Originally posted by Jubei View Post
          So that fight was as onesided as the first GGG Canelo fight in your opinion?

[Content is Protected, Please Register For Free To Unlock This Content]
          GGG landed more jabs everything other then jabs canelo did better then GGG. Including higher connect and more power shots. Meanwhile canelo doubled Jacobs connect rate and out landed him in everything jabs, power, etc

You embarrassing yourself some lol

Comment

Vegas judges for a Canelo fight are less biased than the DAZN commentary crew.

Boxingscene scored it a draw I see. Good job, Boxingscene......
            - -We already knew you were sorry and swore a lot, but thanks for the reminder!

Comment

I saw 8 clear rounds to canelo and 4 close rounds, I didnít see any clear rounds for Jacobs

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                Jacobs could of easily won very decisively? Log out and never log in again. Start watching tennis. Thanks.
                Canelo didn't do shit. He won the fight largely due to Jacobs inactivity. In contrast to the Golovkin fight; Where he literally beat the living Hell out of him. In this fight however, he had trouble landing combinations against Danny. He landed only single punches at a time. He never once had Jacobs in any kind of trouble; Let alone hurting him. This fight was very reminiscent of his fight with Erislandy Lara with its slow pace.

Comment

Learn how to score a fight. In the majority of rounds the cleaner, more effective shots came from Canelo. Jacobs had his moments. But a few good punches do t negate all of the effective punches Canelo was throwing. 8-4 Canelo.

Comment

I've seen some people on twitter saying they had it a draw. I didn't see that although in fairness I didn't score it. SEEMED 8-4ish, 9-3ish Canelo to me, but I plan to watch the fight again & score it today or tomorrow.

Surprised to hear the BS scoring thingie had it 6-6 to although I don't always pay attention to that so idk how legit that is or if mfers are trolling sometimes or wut with that.

Comment

I had jacobs 7 5 and most people i spoke to had it a draw. The mexicans are doing what they do every time one of their fighters wins and thats pretend that the fight was some sort of schooling. It was very close, neither got their offense going i can barely think of anything good that canelo landed outside of body shots.

Comment

Working...
                      X