Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
    Canelo and Dominance don't rhyme with each other

It's always gonna be close and struggle
    "At the end of the day", history shows Canelo has lost only to The Best Ever. That makes Canelo the new TBE.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
      "At the end of the day", history shows Canelo has lost only to The Best Ever. That makes Canelo the new TBE.
      And that's the only reason why you're trying to up Canelo with so many praises?

Comment

Canelo is just in his absolute prime now and there is no bigger star in the sport not even close I mean just look at how he has the haters going nuts everytime they hear his name.

Comment

He has a decent resume. Probably have one the best when he retires like DLH. Never ducked a big fight. Deserves mad respect. Canelo never runs from challenges.

Comment

Originally posted by Mash121 View Post
            He has a decent resume. Probably have one the best when he retires like DLH. Never ducked a big fight. Deserves mad respect. Canelo never runs from challenges.
            True but he never dominates. He comes up on top but just can't separate himself from everybody else. He's a winner but not a standout figure

Comment

And that's the only reason why you're trying to up Canelo with so many praises?
              I don't need to up Carnelo. His resume does that for me.

You just want knockouts. Fine, so Edwin Valero is the greatest of all time to you, right?

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                I don't need to up Carnelo. His resume does that for me.

You just want knockouts. Fine, so Edwin Valero is the greatest of all time to you, right?
                LMAO, I don't know where you get those assumptions. I'm just pointing out with a question that you're giving praises to Canelo just because he lost to Floyd. So losing to Floyd makes Canelo the next TBE to you? I don't get it actually

Comment

LMAO, I don't know where you get those assumptions. I'm just pointing out with a question that you're giving praises to Canelo just because he lost to Floyd. So losing to Floyd makes Canelo the next TBE to you? I don't get it actually
                  I give praise to a guy who nobody BUT the best can beat.

What part of that isn't getting across?

Comment

True but he never dominates. He comes up on top but just can't separate himself from everybody else. He's a winner but not a standout figure
                    But that’s because he fights significantly better opposition than the other current p4p fighters. When he fights their kind of opposition it’s usually a catastrophic stoppage in his favor. No one is going to dominate Jacobs or GGG. Not at MW. They’re fine fighters and it’s a testament to their quality. Loma isnt going to dominate Mikey for example. Bud went literal life and death with Benavidez who is no longer even fringe.

Theyre all fine fighters but when the public tells Canelo who’s next and who’s the best out there, he goes after it. Whether we hate it or wont admit it, the guy doesnt sit back like the rest and demands the fights like a boss. Not many thought he’d risk a Danny fight so early into his contract including me. He practically called out Andrade who has a spoilerrific style. The guy legitimately doesn’t care what style you bring. He’s literally fought the most diverse styles than anyone in the top 5 p4p and it’s not even close.

I talk s hit on the ginger sometimes but as a fan, I honestly admire the little s hit and I’m glad we have someone with his talent and willingness to fight. The guy is only 28 which is baffling that he’s younger than guys like Spence who still wont fight a top WW.

Comment

It really depends on your personal preferences as a fan. I don't think Loma or Crawford have nearly the resume that Canelo does. But I also think Crawford is the most physically gifted of the 3, and Loma is technically the best boxer of the 3.

So all 3 have a case IMO. In 20 years though, who is going to be remembered most? I think that it is Canelo no doubt, he's writing a Hall of Fame career and could go down as an all time top 20 P4P guy, maybe higher.

Comment

Working...
                      X