No announcement yet.

No debate who can match Canelos resume

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    What I find so ironic is that the vast majority of Canelo Alvarez' fans on NSB are mostly Floyd Mayweather, Al Haymon and PBC fans. They love Ginger but hate GGG. I wonder why?
    Yeah I'm starting to notice that one too. It seems that most of them riding at Canelo's back aren't genuine Canelo fans.

Try to make an ideal Canelo-Charlo match-up, a lot of them wouldn't want to discuss it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
      Yeah I'm starting to notice that one too. It seems that most of them riding at Canelo's back aren't genuine Canelo fans.

Try to make an ideal Canelo-Charlo match-up, a lot of them wouldn't want to discuss it.
      You are right. One of the major reasons why they were cheering on Canelo is because Danny Jacobs is not a PBC fighter. Jacobs is with Matchroom's Eddie Hearn over at DAZN.

However, the main reason is because he is one of Floyd Mayweather, Jr's bitches. Therefore, it makes rooting for Canelo Alvarez that much easier. The more they magnify Canelo by making him greater than he ought to be the better it makes him look on Mayweather's resume for defeating him.

However, once he fights a PBC fighter then all bets are off

Comment

• Originally posted by Shape up View Post
        Didn’t you pick rigo to beat loma if I recall
        no I didn't

Comment

• Originally posted by saopaulo View Post
          peds
          judges on his side
          2 losses to GGG
          loss to lara
          loss to gaywhether