Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Anthony Young Takes Out Sadam Ali in Three Round Shocker

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm not shocked. Ali seems like a cool guy, but he's not that good and can't take a punch. I believe Cotto was on his way to knocking him out until Cotto suffered his injury during their fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
      Cotto was old and way past it
      Literally, Cotto's old worn out body broke down on him during the fight when the biceps on his left arm tore.

Comment

Originally posted by True That View Post
        Literally, Cotto's old worn out body broke down on him during the fight when the biceps on his left arm tore.
        Too many hard fights by Cotto who was an absolute warrior win lose or draw

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
          That's racist
          How so ???????

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
            How so ???????
            Answered in another post. Was just messing around.

Comment

If he can't beat fighters like Young he needs to start thinking about retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                Oh do come along my dear fellow. We both know folk can be pro Mexican, pro British, pro Filipino, pro Russian, etc but everyone seems to get upset with the Americans of African origin honor their culture like irish Americans, Italian Americans, polish Americans etc do
                Lol I was messing around...but I've actually seen you call people, and me actually, white nationalists for hardly anything. Funny to see your take on this

Comment

Time for Ali to get a new profession.

Comment

That was incredible! It may be good time for Sadam Ali to start pondering retirement. He's lost the fire and desire. It seems that his heart is just not into it anymore.

Comment

Damn son........

Comment

Working...
                      X