Collapse
No announcement yet.

Callum Smith vs Hassan N'Dam on June 1st

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's funny when GGG might have fought him it was a terrible fight even though GGG is also a middleweight. Now that the 168 pound world champion is defending his title against a 160 pound boxer the fight is an OK, acceptable fight and not a bad fight. GGG would have been fighting him in a tune up fight after being out a while and since GGG was not a champion he had no obligation to fight a top guy. Smith is a world champion and this will be a world title fight so it's not a good fight, it's a cherry pick. Smith is the top champion at 168 and there must be better higher ranked true 168 boxers he could have fought. It's a lousy title defense and Smith will slaughter him.

Comment

Meh tune up. Not sure what they're waiting for.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        It's funny when GGG might have fought him it was a terrible fight even though GGG is also a middleweight. Now that the 168 pound world champion is defending his title against a 160 pound boxer the fight is an OK, acceptable fight and not a bad fight. GGG would have been fighting him in a tune up fight after being out a while and since GGG was not a champion he had no obligation to fight a top guy. Smith is a world champion and this will be a world title fight so it's not a good fight, it's a cherry pick. Smith is the top champion at 168 and there must be better higher ranked true 168 boxers he could have fought. It's a lousy title defense and Smith will slaughter him.
        I was hoping GGG was going to fight him. I have a soft spot for N'Dam but yeah, Smith will beat his ass.

Comment

Originally posted by buddyr View Post
          Can someone explain to me:

1. How does N'daam keep getting big fights
          2. WHY is he still ranked in the top 10 at mw???????
          He's coming off a win over Martin Murray. Idk, man....

Comment

Another terrible mismatch in 2019 just what the sport needs.

Comment

Originally posted by Koba-Grozny View Post
              He's had a couple at 160 but his last outting was against Murray at 160 for the WBC Silver.
              What are you trying to say?

Comment

Quite an odd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  What are you trying to say?
                  sorry - I meant he's had a couple at 168 before but yeah really he is a MW.

Comment

Working...
                  X