Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: The Canelo-Jacobs Numbers Need To Add Up For NSAC & DAZN

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh someone with only 9 posts talking about how great DAZN is.

This is new and exciting.

Comment

• Originally posted by andocom View Post
      Again I'm not from the US so not sure about the numbers, but:

A) DAZN is $8.33 a month if you buy yearly correct? So you would have paid $75 for those 9 months of DAZN so far, how much was the spence vs garcia PPV, wasn't it $75?

B) Why would you pay the $20 single monthly price every month? If you just wanted to what Canelo vs Jacobs than all you had to pay was $20 once.
      Since you're not from the US, you must not realize how stupid and/or lazy Americans are.

Very very few are willing/able to spend $100 up front. Yes, $8.33 a month sounds nice, but most people live paycheck to paycheck, aren't able to wrap their heads around spending $100 up front, and are just never going to do it. It's $20 or nothing for most people.

Yes, you could sign up, cancel, sign up again, etc, but again, most people are going to either sign up or not sign up. It's $20 a month or nothing for most people.

Everything you're saying makes total sense. Everything you're saying is totally logical. But in practice, that's just not how consumer behavior works.

Comment

• Can't spend $99 for a year but will spend $75 or $90 for a one off, really? I'd think someone in that position would just stream illegally tbh. I can understand the older generation being a bit confused by the whole app situation tho.

I'm just salty it's not available in Australia.

Comment

• Yes you don’t pay the ppv on the spot. It comes on your bill weeks later.

Dazn you have to pay on the spot.

Plus not as many as you think have smart TVs.

It is why Dazn has the low ratings it has.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
            Yes you don’t pay the ppv on the spot. It comes on your bill weeks later.

Lion's Den Boxing Community aka LDBC

Comment

• Don't know about the numbers, but DJ's alphabet claim took a beating.

#PLAN A-Z= L

Comment

• Originally posted by Fanofreason View Post
                Yes you don’t pay the ppv on the spot. It comes on your bill weeks later.

These reasons are getting harder and harder to believe, the smart TV line I can understand, but PPV is more popular because the bill (which is 3 or 4 times larger) comes weeks later, unlike dazn where you pay with a credit card, where the bill, uh comes weeks later also? really?

I'm not saying you're wrong, I wouldn't know, but some of these justifications sound atrocious.

Comment

Working...
                X