Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Masayoshi Nakatani IBF Eliminator, July 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Masayoshi Nakatani IBF Eliminator, July 19

Rising lightweight star Teofimo Lopez could be one fight away from a world title shot, as he's going to face unbeaten Masayoshi Nakatani in the main event of a Top Rank card from the MGM National Harbor in Oxon Hill, Maryland.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Nakatani is a lot like Lopez in the sense that he has a bunch of wins against absolutely nobody.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Nakatani is a lot like Lopez in the sense that he has a bunch of wins against absolutely nobody.
      Yea kinda like ggg and Lomachenko too.

Comment

Lopez is being rushed to the lions den.Commey will humble him.

Comment

I can already see it. Lopez curbstomps Nakatani in July and beats Commey to win the IBF title in September. He'll probably makes a single defense against a typical Top Rank nobody before vacating the belt to move to 140.
          The IBF then sanctions a vacant title fight between 42 (soon to be 43) year old Emiliano Marsili and George Kambosos with the winner getting fed to Loma. Jose Ramirez then conveniently moves to 147 and vacates his WBC 140 title so Lopez can fight some pushover for it.

Comment

Nice. Lets see whats up with Teofimo. I like these young cats who are down for testing themselves.

Comment

Damn so Lopez not fighting Commey in July I wonder how he feels about that.

I guess we not getting Loma-Lopez..

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                Lopez is being rushed to the lions den.Commey will humble him.
                Lets not go to crazytown.

Commey has proved he's got a lil something going on despite his completely bs & fabricated early record, but lets not act like he wasn't neck & neck with Robert Easter, even if he did probably deserve to edge the fight, either.

Comment

So he calls out Loma and gets Naka-no-body

Comment

I hope this does happen but I doubt it. I don’t think Lopez is gonna participate for this. He would rather bark at Commey and get a direct shot at him than follow rules.

Comment

Working...
                    X