Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Teofimo Lopez vs. Masayoshi Nakatani IBF Eliminator, July 19

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Look, bro. I see Loma having two, three at most, good fights in him. He should target the best, most competitive fights. Not crushing more cans.

The belt way includes Haney after he wins. He's allowed voluntary defense, defense, and endless extensions, if the right strings are pulled. By the time Loma gets to it, it'll be mid-2021. Watch and see.
    Berchelt, Commey, Lopez (IBF mandatory), then WBC.

By the time he goes for the WBC, it might be around mid or late 2020. I don't think the schedule is that bad at all.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
      Berchelt, Commey, Lopez (IBF mandatory), then WBC.

By the time he goes for the WBC, it might be around mid or late 2020. I don't think the schedule is that bad at all.
      How many high caliber fights do you think Loma has in him? I mean competitive fights. I say 2 or 3 max, unless he keeps going on a can crushing exhibition.
      Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 05-04-2019, 12:31 AM.

Comment

How many high caliber fights do you think Loma has in him? I mean competitive fights.
        You mean resume wise or incoming fights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ca$ual Fan View Post
          You mean resume wise or incoming fights?
          Future fights?

Comment

Future fights?
            With the line-up I just mentioned, I'd say it's pretty decent. If Lopez is as good as he is hyped by people, then that's one competitive fight on paper.

After this line-up, Loma may have a Tank or M.Garcia fight in the future. We'll see about that

Comment

• Good this fight is in my neck of the woods I can see Lopez fight live and know if he's that dude for real

Comment

Looking forward to it. War Vargas!
                I have 14,000 total points, whatever that is. Tell me how to make a bet here on these virtual thing so I would put 4,000 points on Berchelt's victory against your bet of Vargas'.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                  I have 14,000 total points, whatever that is. Tell me how to make a bet here on these virtual thing so I would put 4,000 points on Berchelt's victory against your bet of Vargas'.
                  Our bet was, I think, if Lopez vs Campbell happened. I said I had Lopez by KO.

Did we talk about betting on Vargas-Berchelt? Can't remember. I don't like either fighter that much to bet. I'm rooting for Vargas tho.

We can do other bets in the future.

Comment

Our bet was, I think, if Lopez vs Campbell happened. I said I had Lopez by KO.

Did we talk about betting on Vargas-Berchelt? Can't remember. I don't like either fighter that much to bet. I'm rooting for Vargas tho.

We can do other bets in the future.
                    Lopez - Campbell never happens, Arum made sure of it making Masayoshi Nakatani* fight for some reason.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
                      Lopez - Campbell never happens, Arum made sure of it making Masayoshi Nakatani* fight for some reason.
                      Because a certain fighter told him to get a belt first, so Lopez went that route. I predict Lopez will move to 140 soon.

Arum doesn't have much influence on the WBC.

Comment

Working...
                      X