Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit do you give Spence for beating Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nehnenqui View Post
    A lot of credit because of how Spence beat him. He didn’t use his size and strength advantages at all. Just boxed Garcia’s face off and demonstrated that he was the more intelligent fighter.
    Yes and no. He didn't bulldoze Mikey like a lot of people thought, but even by boxing, his size/length advantage was used on the outside. He was able to keep distance in part because he had those advantages. But he definitely out skilled Mikey in that fight. He would make Mikey miss and counter him and get out of range before Mikey was able to respond.

LIS, impressive performance but just a solid win. Can't be a great win because Mikey hasn't proven it at WW yet. This win could end up looking better if Mikey was able to do some damage at WW.

Comment

None. Garcia looked like a turd in a toilet bowl. I think Regis Prograis would beat him just as convincingly with Prograis getting a stoppage because he wouldnt turn into a points fighter like Spence did.
      Last edited by Mister Wolf; 05-01-2019, 04:01 PM.

Comment

He boxed him and barely used his size...So more credit than those GGG/Canelo fights. And lol @ the guys with agendas saying he shoulda knocked him out...Nobody stupid if he knocked him out u really wudnt have gave him credit

So go 2 hell loser

Comment

Decent amount of credit.

Comment

little to no credit. in these types of matchups only the little guy stands to gain credit if he wins. the bigger man is SUPPOSED to win

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
              Except the fact there was VADA testing for the Brook fight as well. Spence/Mikey had VADA testing for 11 weeks according to Conte, which is far more than most fights. I'm guessing the Spence/Brook fight had VADA testing for around the same time as well. So terrible logic there....By a terrible poster, so no surprise there.

And WTF was the first sentence of your post? Are you implying I'm part of the LBDC? Moron, I didn't even know what the hell it stood for until someone on here told me.
              70 Days you wanker, that's 10 weeks. stop pretending you're not LDBC

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                None. Garcia looked like a turn in a toilet bowl. I think Regis Prograis would beat him just as convincingly with Prograis getting a stoppage because he wouldnt turn into a points fighter like Spence did.
                Regis Prograis would stop Mikey Garcia?

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                  He boxed him and barely used his size...So more credit than those GGG/Canelo fights. And lol @ the guys with agendas saying he shoulda knocked him out...Nobody stupid if he knocked him out u really wudnt have gave him credit

So go 2 hell loser
                  everybody in industry knew the size differential, reach. Why didn't Spence fight an inside game instead of being conservative which was translated as a boxing clinic?

When you're not taking risks to get counter for a guy smaller than you there's really not much credit. As Mikey said, ''if you can catch me.'' Errol didn't make it a priority that he could stop the smaller guy.

Comment

I give him no credit just because Garcia came to survive and didn't try to fight. Spence basically could do anything he wanted so there. You could probably give him props for taking the fight and proving Mikey doesn't belong there but for the fight itself he doesn't deserve any credit because it was just working a punchbag

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
                      70 Days you wanker, that's 10 weeks. stop pretending you're not LDBC
                      Only one that seems to be LBDC is you, who posts a video of theirs everyday. What a trash trash poster you are. But I'm glad after I called you out on your race baiting, you quickly stopped posting like that and left some garbage message how it's not what it seems or whatever crap you wrote.

So was there VADA testing for the Brook fight, yes or no? Was it for around the same time for as the Garcia fight, yes or no? You tried to be slick saying look at how Spence stopped a 154 pounder in Brook but couldn't stop Mikey because there was VADA testing…. Completely ignoring there was VADA testing for that fight as well.

Just come to grips you're a trash poster with trash posts.

And didn't you pick Mikey to beat Spence? Oh the irony….

Comment

Working...
                      X