Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How much credit do you give Spence for beating Mikey Garcia?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
    Are you new to boxing? Brook's skull was fractured, kid, orbital bone smashed by the hardest puncher at 160 at the time, and was hit in the same place MULTIPLE times in that fight. You've got general practice for scars, cuts around the eyes in boxing, opening easy...

let me repeat, Brook's face GOT SMASHED by GGG. If you think BONE is tip top healed for any human being then you prove you're just a casual. Bone is more brittle once its cracked and fractured. The bone is scared for life. Brook's gave in when his skull was getting weakened. Had Brook not have been smashed as it did, he would've beaten Spence as he did Porter.

Regarding Mikey Garcia, his defense is more sound than Brook and can roll better with punches. Spence just jabbed his way to victory against a smaller fighter when he didn't go balls out as he did for Brook because he was afraid to counter, same reason GGG didn't want to go to the body against Canelo, afraid of counters.

Wise up on your boxing son! stop following the LDBC, you're ruining your boxing.

WAR DAZN!
    YOUR DUMBA$$ IS WHO BROUGHT UP BROOK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

This is what happens when you are such a trash poster. You say stuff out of your ass and don't even know what you're saying. Bring up Spence stopping Brook...And then says Brook was already broken!!!! Well, moron, why bring him up in the first place then?

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
      YOUR DUMBA$$ IS WHO BROUGHT UP BROOK IN THE FIRST PLACE.

This is what happens when you are such a trash poster. You say stuff out of your ass and don't even know what you're saying. Bring up Spence stopping Brook...And then says Brook was already broken!!!! Well, moron, why bring him up in the first place then?
      Are you really this dumb? I brought up Brook because GGG SMASHED a guy two divisions below him by PRESSING HIM FULL STOP, not Spence playing Ring Around the Posey with a jab not trying to get countered... lol

I'll even further it to OWN YOU in saying that Spence and Lara are the same damn size and everyone knows Spence can already compete at 154 and could size up to Julian Williams ffs. Errol Spence drains to 147 as did Brook. Only difference is that GGG truly showed Brook that weight divisions matter to make a STATEMENT whereas Spence didn't with Mikey.

Look at the poll you fecal sample.

WAR DAZN

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie2Jabs View Post
        Are you really this dumb? I brought up Brook because GGG SMASHED a guy two divisions below him by PRESSING HIM FULL STOP, not Spence playing Ring Around the Posey with a jab not trying to get countered... lol

I'll even further it to OWN YOU in saying that Spence and Lara are the same damn size and everyone knows Spence can already compete at 154 and could size up to Julian Williams ffs. Errol Spence drains to 147 as did Brook. Only difference is that GGG truly showed Brook that weight divisions matter to make a STATEMENT whereas Spence didn't with Mikey.

Look at the poll you fecal sample.

WAR DAZN
        I'm going to end it here before exposing you any further, this is what you said earlier in the thread:

Brook is a damn near 154 fighter even when he fought Spence, but little Mikey Garcia wasn’t even knocked down. That’s VADA testing for you
        You implied because Spence did VADA testing against Mikey, he all of a sudden lost his usual power and brought up Brook as an example of when there was no VADA testing......Or at least that's what you thought until I completely destroyed that logic by bringing up there was VADA testing for the Brook fight for damn near the same length of time.

You're just not very smart, it is what it is. I didn't want to expose you like this, but it was needed since you kept coming with more and more BS. Move on, and try to smarten up. Or better yet, just stop posting as much BS as you do.

Comment

I give him credit. Spence used a great gameplan and totally dominated the smaller, but highly skilled and experienced Garcia. Mikey, even though more suited for 140 would still have success against some welters and and could even match up well against guys like Porter, Danny Garcia, and 43 year old Pacquiao. Now, if Regis Prograis or some other guy at 140 comes and smashes Mikey then I would reassess my statement.

Comment

Mikey is a great fighter, but he had to go up two classes to fight Spence. Not much glory in beating him.

Comment

I give him no credit for fighting like a ***** against a midget who had no business in the division

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
                I'm going to end it here before exposing you any further, this is what you said earlier in the thread:

You implied because Spence did VADA testing against Mikey, he all of a sudden lost his usual power and brought up Brook as an example of when there was no VADA testing......Or at least that's what you thought until I completely destroyed that logic by bringing up there was VADA testing for the Brook fight for damn near the same length of time.

You're just not very smart, it is what it is. I didn't want to expose you like this, but it was needed since you kept coming with more and more BS. Move on, and try to smarten up. Or better yet, just stop posting as much BS as you do.
                this dude keeps replying... What's Errol Spence's history with WBC-CBP? It's rather practical when you choose to leave its program innit? You same dummies still don't understand 365. The pudding is in the nips!

and Brook's face was literally destroyed by GGG.

Comment

Not much credit - but I am probably one of the few people on here who had both of these 2 things - Spence in my top 5 pfp, and Mikey not in my top 10 pfp, going into the fight.

I already knew Spence could really box in addition to the mauling he usually does to his opponents. That he couldn't stop Mikey or just roll over him straightaway, I just have a negative view of that fight. Mikey basically showed nothing but toughness and heart, and Spence couldn't even KO a less talented in every way, 2 weight classes smaller guy.

Comment

Spence turned Garcia into MIKEY MOUSE. No punches. No offense. No nothing. That's because Spence proved the much better boxer.

Garcia called him out in the media, said he "saw something" in Spence's game he would take advantage of, and then..........nada. He kept those mitts at home. He didn't want to get knocked out.

So I give Spence credit. Not "a little credit". Not "a lot of credit." Just credit. He had to take the fight with all that smack. Otherwise he looks as scared as all those welterweights that are ducking Spence.

"Hi" to everyone in the MIKEY MOUSE CLUB. Your boy proved to be a weenie.

Comment

Everybody expect Spence to win, well at least most people did, but nobody expected him to outbox Mikey, which is what he did.

That's why you hear people saying that Spence impressed them even though he won a fight that most people thought he would

Comment

Working...
                      X