Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn Sounds Off on Luis Ortiz and His Team Over Joshua Talks

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn Sounds Off on Luis Ortiz and His Team Over Joshua Talks

Eddie Hearn Has Now Confirmed Luis Ortiz's Team Turned Down Over $7mil For The Anthony Joshua Fight on June 1st: [@IFLTV] First offer: $6million Second offer: $7million plus PPV revenue.

But boogeyman doe.

Comment

Originally posted by NahMean View Post
      Eddie Hearn Has Now Confirmed Luis Ortiz's Team Turned Down Over $7mil For The Anthony Joshua Fight on June 1st: [@IFLTV] First offer: $6million Second offer: $7million plus PPV revenue.

But boogeyman doe.
      Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      ... why do you bother anymore?...

... Haymon doesn't want to "help" Hearn+Joshua in any manner... get over it!...

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
        ... why do you bother anymore?...

... Haymon doesn't want to "help" Hearn+Joshua in any manner... get over it!...
        Premier Boxing Cowards. Haymon holding up all the big fights. Violating the Ali act in the process. We have people actually defending this. They aren't boxing fans.

Comment

I hope the people who promised him more for declining this fight keep their word.

Comment

Ortiz is a focking coward! Just like Beyonce Wildher. War Ruiz!

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
              Premier Boxing Cowards. Haymon holding up all the big fights. Violating the Ali act in the process. We have people actually defending this. They aren't boxing fans.
              ... then Hearn should sue him... (Arum and Oscar did it, but with no success...)

Comment

Been saying for years guys are trying to take aj for a ride. I always knew it was true but it was confirmed when some of you geniuses were trying to tell me 5mil for Ortiz was a low ball.

When asked how it could be a lowball when he accepted 500k for wilder all sorts of bull**** reasons were flying about. My personal favourite was that his stock had greatly risen which is hilarious considering he hasn’t headlined his own event or earned more than the 500k so how could his stock have risen?

This goes back to something I’ve said a long time ago. Anthony Joshua is not a charitable foundation. Just because he’s getting paid 25-30 million that doesn’t mean you can try ask for 10 mil instead of your usual 500k. How you guys can’t see that’s an absolute pisstake I will never know.

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
                  ... then Hearn should sue him... (Arum and Oscar did it, but with no success...)
                  What’s the point? He’s not Ortiz knight in shining armour he should be the one complaining

Comment

$6M ignored, $7M derided as a "lowball".

And Finkel states on TBV that Joshua-Wilder won't happen this year, maybe 2020.

There can't be anyone left in doubt now? PBC are ducking fights to protect their fighters and keep things in house. Fury has wedged himself onto ESPN and will fight twice this year against no marks.

Team Joshua has continually made offers to all of the top fighters. Real credible offers.

No more doubt.

Comment

Working...
                    X