Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ruiz Confirm Deal Nearly Finalized To Face Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow how about Briggs
    Mayb maybe two opponents in one night

Comment

He's a pretty good short notice opponent

Team Ortiz unless they manage to turn things around must be kicking themselves for being so greedy! They've thrown away a lottery ticket because they thought Hearn was desperate enough to pay them whatever they wanted. That boogieman rep has been destroyed

Comment

Joshua's going to get Dimitrenko'd.

WAAAAAAAAAAR ANDY!!!!!

Comment

Isn't it obvious to everyone that Ortiz is on the juice and won't have time to cycle off of it - so he can't fight on that date? That's literally the only thing that makes sense as far him passing up that payday.

Comment

Originally posted by Elpatron2 View Post
            Wow how about Briggs
            Mayb maybe two opponents in one night
            Luis Ortiz should fight Briggs next

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              Someone send me a message when the poll opens on the worse fight match up of the year. Khan vs Crawford or Ruiz vs AJ.
              GGG vs. Steve ROLLS is the WORST ive seen in a LONG Time.

GGG P4P top 5 most rankings.

Steve Rolls P4P 1,306 Boxingrec.

Comment

This can't be possible b/c Haymon blocks all fights! LMAO!

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                  GGG vs. Steve ROLLS is the WORST ive seen in a LONG Time.

GGG P4P top 5 most rankings.

Steve Rolls P4P 1,306 Boxingrec.
                  I agree. The other fights are nowhere near this match up. This is why I dont blame fighters for thinking rosk vs reward. GGG complained about not getting his shot but as soon as he becomes a draw, he ducks the same type of low risk reward. I'm not talking bad about GGG, i just knew he'd do the same thing when put in that position. They all do it.

It's always about the money, which is fine . Just quit lying about Legacy and belts. No justifying Rolls when there are others out there to fight. Out of all people, I figure the ones who claim to have been ducked, would only fight top 5. Worse match so far

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing1013 View Post
                    Isn't it obvious to everyone that Ortiz is on the juice and won't have time to cycle off of it - so he can't fight on that date? That's literally the only thing that makes sense as far him passing up that payday.
                    100%, 5 million would be taken with out a blink. He must be kicking himself in the ass.

Comment

Cashing out Mr. Ruiz I see.

Comment

Working...
                      X