Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Ruiz Confirm Deal Nearly Finalized To Face Anthony Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Ruiz Confirm Deal Nearly Finalized To Face Anthony Joshua

While many outlets have reported that a deal has been finalized to match WBA/WBO/IBF/IBO champion Anthony Joshua (22-0) against Andy Ruiz (32-1), sources close to Ruiz have informed BoxingScene.com that there are still a few minor details to be worked out. The fight could be finalized as soon as tomorrow. Fox's Mike Coppinger first reported the news.
    [Click Here To Read More]

That's not too Bad. I can deal with it.

Comment

Good for Andy. He’s gonna get KTFO, but he’ll get paid handsomely for it.

Comment

Go get em fat boy

Comment

AJ about to get sparked by Bubba Sparxxx

Comment

Andy is saving American boxing dignity taking this fight, he will probably get knocked out but the money will ease the pain and recovery.

Comment

Not interested...won't follow. Shoulda made Ortiz a better offer, wouldve added DAZN subscribers (including me)

Comment

Ortiz and his promoter really phuked this up. Can't blame Haymon because another Haymon fighter just scooped and got the fight after Ortiz's promoter lied to him about the offer after first lying saying he was on vacation. Turned down 7M when Ortiz career high payday is only 500k. LMAO

Comment

Ruiz is a tougher fight than Miller.

Comment

Better fight that the original in my opinion

Comment

Working...
                    X