Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 154-168???

Comment

• Originally posted by Zaryu View Post
      GGG has been hated on for a long time. A lot of haters love kicking a man while he's down. Now that GGG has finally officially lost, they're not about to give him a pass, the hate will continue.
      I agree with this one, ggg has been attacked for many years on here, its not new at all! He's been target no1
      & he has so may pet hate names to prove it ^^

Before ggg and the east euros what i remember of this site is what i would call the eurobum era, it was eurobum this eurobum that, filling the threads day in day out, and i was thinking wtf is going on here. I believe that it mostly comes from a section of american fans who either dont like any foreign fighters or maybe just dislike euro fighters. Thats just my perception, other will have theirs too ^^

You have to take into consideration also, ALTS, 5 to 15 people on here attacking someone constantly or the other way around, praising them wildly, 'could' only be 4 or 5 people, with a serious agenda who even respond to their own posts. That is one of the reasons why hating fighters because of their fans is not a very clever idea.

Plus this is an american website and its obviously going to be biased against/for certain fighters, country bias is very hot in boxing, bigger than racial bias, a lot of people will support fighters from their country regardless of race.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
        Insinuating a 21 year old weight drained canelo that floyd fought was better than the one ggg fought and then you call me a casual. Wow you are a ****ing ******.
        Canelo was 23 and had 42 fights. Learn before you write. Keep your little baby insults to yourself.

Comment

• Canelo was definitely prime for May.

However at MW, we dont know if we seen him at his best - because he has only fought one guy at that weight.

It remains to be seen whether Canelo can maintain his winning ways at MW beyond one guy, it might just out that that one guy GGG wasnt all that.

Though I still prefer GGG as a person. There is a su****ion that Canelo may have tried to cheat with PEDs, though we dont know for sure. GGG has never been the subject of a PEDs controversy.
          Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-29-2019, 12:06 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
            what "movers" are u referring to? floyd was not a mover against him. he stood flat footed and at times walked him down. Lara was definitely a "mover" but he was moving to save his life. he wanted survival nothing more. and Canelo had little problem finding his ribcage for body shots. now lets see if Jacobs attempts a "mover" gameplan..
            Floyd was flat-footed at times, but he also moved at times. Floyd can also move while punching and do it at a high level as well as move while defending.

I see Danny fighting like a hybrid of Trout and Cotto. High volume, high movement, lots of jabs

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
              Canelo was 23 and had 42 fights. Learn before you write. Keep your little baby insults to yourself.
              WHETHER he was 21 22 or 23 is irrelevant. GGG fought a prime canelo who wasn't weight drained. Fight with floyd happened 7 years ago and he was green and severley weight drained. His opposition prior to the floyd fight was also worse than it is now. He's a much better fighter now all around. Just don't mention what you said in public you'll get laughed at.

Comment

• Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                WHETHER he was 21 22 or 23 is irrelevant. GGG fought a prime canelo who wasn't weight drained. Fight with floyd happened 7 years ago and he was green and severley weight drained. His opposition prior to the floyd fight was also worse than it is now. He's a much better fighter now all around. Just don't mention what you said in public you'll get laughed at.
                A guy with 42-0 is green? What would that make someone with 13-1? A prospect? Man, go somewhere else. Bye.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Floyd was flat-footed at times, but he also moved at times. Floyd can also move while punching and do it at a high level as well as move while defending.

I see Danny fighting like a hybrid of Trout and Cotto. High volume, high movement, lots of jabs
                  stylistically Jacobs is the toughest opponent Canelo will face in his career. so many layers to his game we dont know which DJ will show up

Comment

• Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                    stylistically Jacobs is the toughest opponent Canelo will face in his career. so many layers to his game we dont know which DJ will show up
                    Major advantage that DJ is coming off a fight against a smaller fighter like Sergei.

Canelo has his work cut out as he hasn't fought someone like Trout or DJ in years

Comment

• Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                      Estrada has a lot of problems with injuries, and only an i.diot can't see the Big difference of Estrada shape in the first and second fight.

This time he thrown 1026 punches.

Second, the case of Nery and PEDs...

Do you know that the test that Nery failed was 1 month ago before the fight and the japaneses know about this?

It was not like the PEDs made Nery better.

Bad examples...
                      This is the exact type of dumb shyte I'm talking about.

Estrada? I'll try one more time only. You can't post a photo of Estrada flexing before the Rung rematch and another of him not flexing before the first fight and say that's proof he was in better shape. This is completely ******ed. Are you so dumb you can't see that. What you're doing is trying to make excuses for Estrada losing the first fight. Why not just say though Estrada lost the first fight but was more than ready the second time around.

Nery? The Japanese knew he failed a ped test a month before the fight. Does that make things alright? It's not like the PEDs made Nery better? Of course they did, that's why athletes take them. Are you that dumb.

Nery is not the type fighter that anyone with real Mexican pride would support. PED user and misses weight too? Scumbag!

Comment

Working...
                      X