No announcement yet.

Why so much of Ggg hate now?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
    Bullshyte! You are a proven and documented racist scumbag who (by your own admission) has been banned 8 or 9 times for making racist posts.
    I think he means now. People can change.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      ive had one ban in almost a year and a half. a lot of them bans were at the start because i didnt know how things worked around here
      So you've cleaned up your act here somewhat, still doesn't change who you really are. You want us to believe those numerous racist posts you made earlier isn't who you really are?

Comment

GGG has been hated on for a long time. A lot of haters love kicking a man while he's down. Now that GGG has finally officially lost, they're not about to give him a pass, the hate will continue.

Comment

I remember when jones jr started getting koed by bums at 35 and every fan gave him a break. They said he's past his prime. GGG at 37 is still having close fights with a guy 10 years younger than him on the p4p list. I've never seen fans rejoice a 27 year old beating a 37 year old in the sport so much. It truly is pathetic.

Comment

I used to be a fan and excused his competition and even not moving up when Middleweight was nothing but Geale's, Wade's, and Monroe's of the world, but his opponent selection recently is pathetic and proves the Lil G moniker right.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
              ive had one ban in almost a year and a half. a lot of them bans were at the start because i didnt know how things worked around here
              Good way to put it!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Good way to put it!
                Madison boxing now knows that only blacks can be racist supremacists here and whites cant even point it out.

Comment

Originally posted by nacho daddy View Post
                  Madison boxing now knows that only blacks can be racist supremacists here and whites cant even point it out.
                  I'm not getting involved in that stuff. I just liked how he put it.

Comment

Originally posted by satiev1 View Post
                    I remember when jones jr started getting koed by bums at 35 and every fan gave him a break. They said he's past his prime. GGG at 37 is still having close fights with a guy 10 years younger than him on the p4p list. I've never seen fans rejoice a 27 year old beating a 37 year old in the sport so much. It truly is pathetic.
                    GGG wasted his prime. When he stepped up, he has had life and death struggles with Canelo and Jacobs. What's GGG's most dominant career defining win? Exactly: None. That's what happens when you waste your prime youth on nondescript opponents.
                    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 04-28-2019, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      GGG wasted his prime. When he stepped up, he has had life and death struggles with Canelo and Jacobs. What's GGG's most dominant career defining win? Exactly: None. That's what happens when you waste your prime youth on nondescript opponents.
                      Canelo wasn't around at mw. Jacobs was still not ready. I disagree in the jacobs. I thought he clearly won that fight. Martinez and cotto ducked ggg so did sturm. He fought whoever was willing to fight him.

Comment

Working...
                      X