Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: Arum Is Doing Crawford Dirty; Promotes Lomachenko More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by factsarenice View Post
    Haymon's boss is David Nevins, a white guy & Sumner Redstone, a Jew.

Stupid comment...NEXT!
    His partners not his boss.
    I know our irks you to see equality. Hurts you so much you call it discrimination

Comment

• Haymon is running his business model to perfection. Sooner or later everyone is going to run to PBC because of Fox. Fox will do the most to make sure their boxers or scene..
      I watch every replay of the fights on FS1 and I kinda like the PBC boxers imterview

Comment

• Spence now is worried about bud being exploited and everything else on the planet but not fighting him.Haymon is playing the waiting game and let Bud age where did we see this before.Spence is not a mayweather talent and anything can happen in boxing and usually does .If Spence beats porter pac/Thurman winner and maybe a third fight at 147 your talking two years and he’s moving up to 154 .There will be no bud fight at 147.

Comment

• Spence sold because of Garcia. Let’s see if Porter Spence is ppv lmao. These PBC WWs are trying to leave Bud out in the cold. Fans always win so I’ll be patient. Sooner or later the public will force one of these Haymon cronies to fight Bud.
          Last edited by Raggamuffin; 04-27-2019, 11:27 AM.

Comment

• Spence has a point. The promotion for Crawford vs Khan was terrible.

It wasn't going to be a good fight anyway but Top Rank failed to generate much buzz.

Comment

• Spence needs to stop race baiting. He's really making himself look bad.

Comment

• Can you handle the TRUTH?

Spence's biggest fight was a blown up 135lber. PBC allows WW's to duck Spence because he'd ruin them. Everyone knows it, it's common knowlege.

The problem is that Crawford and Loma are something entirely different. Haymon is fearful that they'd decimate the entire PBC stable and he might be right. If Haymon sideline Spence why is everyone shocked that his paid shills make excuses for not fight either Bud or Loma? Haymon needs to protect his stable from Crawford, Lomachanko and especially Anthony Joshua because to Al, Green is the only color that maters.

Everything else is chit chat.
                Last edited by factsarenice; 04-27-2019, 11:36 AM.

Comment

• This guy has penchant for playing the race card.
                  Crawford has been getting an average of more than $1 mil paycheck
                  fighting bums like Lundy, Jean, Molina, etc., long before Loma
                  got his first $1 mil paycheck.
                  Arum has protected Crawford like he is his grandson.
                  Even left HBO because of him.
                  (HBO wanted Matthysse, Pac, for Bud, and Arum said no.)
                  And here is this Spence guy saying these stupid things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Longhaul View Post
                    Spence now is worried about bud being exploited and everything else on the planet but not fighting him.Haymon is playing the waiting game and let Bud age where did we see this before.Spence is not a mayweather talent and anything can happen in boxing and usually does .If Spence beats porter pac/Thurman winner and maybe a third fight at 147 your talking two years and he’s moving up to 154 .There will be no bud fight at 147.
                    Spence wants to be friends. Crawford actively calling him out saying he wants to beat his ass got him uncomfortable. Crawford was supposed to act like Thurman and Porter around him.

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                      Spence needs to stop race baiting. He's really making himself look bad.
                      Crawford is going after Kell Brook, Spence's best opponent. The Money was always a weak argument because Crawford makes more.

In the end, Spence needs another excuse for avoiding Crawford and race bating Arum is probably his best avenue.

I wish Errol would come out and admit, I believe I can beat Crawford but Al Haymon doesn't. Al doesn't want to take that chance because if Errol loses everyone will know the best WW is not with the PBC and 50% of the PBC revenue stream will dry up...

Comment

Working...
                      X