Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Estrada Gets Revenge, Outboxes Sor Rungvisai For WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another tough round to score, a handful of damaging effective punches from Taylor vs a ton of big shots from Giyasov that don't seem to effect Taylor. Think I have to give it to Giyasov, he just landed so many more punches. 4-3 Giyasov

Comment

Taylor's done really well for himself

Comment

Another close rd, giving the 8th to Taylor based on the work he did early on. 4-4

Comment

Goes to show how much power even an old, washed Matthysse had that he was able to bomb Taylor out like it was nothing and he's eating the shots from this kid with ease

Comment

I thought this was happening tomorrow for some reason almost missed it

Comment

Giasov is just too predictable. Taylor can hang in there picking his shots and be ok.

He will probably win this fight but he can't keep doing it like he is doing tonight or he'll have a short career.

Comment

Taylor was caught flush at the end of the 9th and knocked back but not badly hurt. 5-4 Giyasov

Comment

Does anyone have a link? Really want to see the Sor Rungvisai / Estrada fight.

Comment

I feel like Diaz and Giyasov might break up, it feels like Giyasov isn't listening to Diaz

Comment

10th round. I expect more of the same. Both guys seem to be in very good shape as a lot of big shots being thrown.

Comment

Working...
                      X