Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: WBO Rules in Favor of Munguia, Denies Rematch For Hogan

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I had mungia winning. I would’ve disqualified hogan for all that holding. Holding is not a part of boxing it’s a way to keep house fighters like mayweather safe until the scorecards

Comment

Not sure if this is really good news for Munguia, he's running out of credible opponents who are not going to destroy him.

Comment

Munguia was beaten now everybody sees him as the hype job he is, nobody gets a fair shake when Oscar is involved, Fukin scumbag golden boy

Comment

Anyone surprised? Boxing mirrors life; injustice everywhere.

Comment

Another case of dont help me brother. Now, even knowing he can't beat this guy, they will want him to fight someone better. This is a pre existing condition with a second opinion.

Comment

they did hogan dirty

Comment

I am going to have to watch this fight now and try and score this from a neutral point.

I think Golden boy have a good relationship with WBO just like Bob Arum and Frank Warren. WBO world title holder's tend to be allowed a lot of voluntary defences also which helps keep the belt for long time.

Comment

Mungia and Porter might be the worse champs in boxing. This Mungs kid defense is his face..he does not hit hard poor movement ..i mean he really really really sucks.Hogan beat him..come on..this kid is not good...an they had to give him a gift already

Comment

People is fu.ckinh crazy acting like this was a great robbery

It was not

It was a closet fight and it was not nothing rare a close decision in favor of Munguía

Comment

I thought Hogan won that fight, although it was pretty close.

Comment

Working...
                      X