Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Golovkin Using Sanchez as Excuse for Loss To Canelo!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    Saunders nor Eubank Jr have faced all of the top names and as far as the other names, please tell me who they've faced that was a bigger threat to hurt/stop them than GGG?? As good as cotto's, canelos and Martinez resume was, who have any of them faced that possessed the size, power, and ability to take a punch that he did?
    hey meathead, i already said forget euwank.

hey meathead 2 - i said they ALL have faced top names, not they faced ALL te top names. Reply to the post made, not one you made up in your head.
    the only exception is BJ cos he got banned after a very short title career.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Oh yeah. Here are the facts.s.
      facts are GGG lost first time he finally stepped up with his last opponent, and all the others have stepped up.

not euwank. hes crap, dont anyone bring him up again in this convo.
      Last edited by DreamFighter; 04-30-2019, 12:31 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Even if you had the rematch a draw, which was plausible, Canelo battered GGG. However, like in the first fight - round by round scoring made it possible for Borat to win 6 rounds in the rematch as well as Ca$hnelo 6 in the first fight.

First fight was probably 7-5 Borat, but 6-6 was reasonable. Borat won the event and battle though

Second fight was probably 7-5 Ca$hnelo, but 6-6 was possible. Ca$hnelo literally whooped GGG into a 9 month vacation and definitely won the battle.
        He put hands on him, sure, but it wasn't a battering. And no Canelo didn't put that hiatus on Golovkin-a new baby and legal issues with his former managers did that.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
          facts are GGG lost first time he finally stepped up with his last opponent, and all the others have stepped up.

not euwank. hes crap, dont anyone bring him up again in this convo.
          Anyway Eubank Sn dodged him by screwing up the negotiations. Eubank Jr. would have fought him. Canelo ducked him.
          Martinez ducked him
          Cotto ducked him.
          Golovkin beat Jacobs in a good fight.After Jacobs held out almost putting the fight in jeopardy.
          Canelo ducked him and wouldn't honor the WBC deal that he would fight Golovkin if he beat Cotto.
          Beat Canelo clearly in the first fight. Got screwed
          Beat him again in the rematch but by a lesser margin. Got screwed again.
          Strum ducked him and went so far as to hire a middleman to pay off the sanctioning body.
          His fight fell through with Chavez Jr. because of Arum.
          Cotto and Canelo both of backstabbed the WBC and tried to tried to weasel out his fianancial commitment to Golovkin.
          Canelo failed his drug test forcing Golovkin to find a substitute and disrupting his long range plans.
          Saunders admitted he would lose to Golovkin. Wouldn't fight him until he knew Golovkin had a big fight on the horizon that he didn't want to jeopardize.
          Pirog blew out his back cancelling his scheduled fight with Golovkin.
          Universum couldn't get him good fights possibly becsuse they were going bankrupt.
          His trainer turned on him to save face after asking his opponent to fight in a style that would maximize his hand speed advantage thereby winning the worst trainer of the year award given out by Chavez. Oh did I mention he crapped on his fighter and praised the opponent.
          Canelo showing signs that he doesn't want a third fight.

Just random things that Golovkin had to endure. It's a miracle his hair hasn't turned grey by now.

Comment

• Originally posted by DreamFighter View Post
            hey meathead, i already said forget euwank.

hey meathead 2 - i said they ALL have faced top names, not they faced ALL te top names. Reply to the post made, not one you made up in your head.
            the only exception is BJ cos he got banned after a very short title career.
            meat head? What are you 12 yrs old?? Ok, I tried to keep this civilized but clearly I'm dealing with a moron who is too stupid to understand the reality of the situation. That reality is, ggg was avoided by several top fighters and that's a fact no matter how much you wanna c0ck gobble Canelo or anyone else.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
              He put hands on him, sure, but it wasn't a battering. And no Canelo didn't put that hiatus on Golovkin-a new baby and legal issues with his former managers did that.
              Canelo whooped GGG worse than hes ever been hurt before..with advanced VADA testing.

And you can make excuses about the hiatus, but that's doing the exact same thing you accuse Canelo fans of doing regarding the wait for the first fight

Comment

if you call yourself mw champion of the world, then saying I'm not really a true mw doesn't cut it. Cotto was the mw champion, wbc and lineal, Canelo had been fighting in the mw division since 2014 and walked into the ring well into the 170s. He was a mw for a while. Of course we know how he was able to make 155 with the clen and all but again, he was also mw champion wbc and lineal. I'll give Sergio a pass but ggg was mw champion as far back as 2011, while Sergio became mw champion in 2010. Ggg could've been an option to unify at some point if he wanted it. That's an odd gay reference you made. Guess that's how the mind of a down low guy works.
                So Canelo did all of his opponents a favor by fighting at 155 instead of 160?

Anyhow Canelo was lineal MW champion at 155. Why did GGGIRL refuse to fight him in 2015? Canelo took the catchweight for the Cotto fight. Was Borat too proud to do the same for Cotto/Canelo winner?

What a shame Borat didn't have the confidence you have/had in him

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                  Canelo whooped GGG worse than hes ever been hurt before..with advanced VADA testing.

And you can make excuses about the hiatus, but that's doing the exact same thing you accuse Canelo fans of doing regarding the wait for the first fight
                  GGG taking a hiatus AFTER the fight is completely different than reasons for what Canelo was doing BEFORE the fight. He just kept postponing it until Oscar/Bernard saw fit.

Comment

meat head? What are you 12 yrs old?? Ok, I tried to keep this civilized but clearly I'm dealing with a moron who is too stupid to understand the reality of the situation. That reality is, ggg was avoided by several top fighters and that's a fact no matter how much you wanna c0ck gobble Canelo or anyone else.
                    i like ggg more thn canelo.

i hate canelo, all things considered.

u lose.

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                      Anyway Eubank Sn dodged him by screwing up the negotiations. Eubank Jr. would have fought him. Canelo ducked him.
                      Martinez ducked him
                      Cotto ducked him.
                      Golovkin beat Jacobs in a good fight.After Jacobs held out almost putting the fight in jeopardy.
                      Canelo ducked him and wouldn't honor the WBC deal that he would fight Golovkin if he beat Cotto.
                      Beat Canelo clearly in the first fight. Got screwed
                      Beat him again in the rematch but by a lesser margin. Got screwed again.
                      Strum ducked him and went so far as to hire a middleman to pay off the sanctioning body.
                      His fight fell through with Chavez Jr. because of Arum.
                      Cotto and Canelo both of backstabbed the WBC and tried to tried to weasel out his fianancial commitment to Golovkin.
                      Canelo failed his drug test forcing Golovkin to find a substitute and disrupting his long range plans.
                      Saunders admitted he would lose to Golovkin. Wouldn't fight him until he knew Golovkin had a big fight on the horizon that he didn't want to jeopardize.
                      Pirog blew out his back cancelling his scheduled fight with Golovkin.
                      Universum couldn't get him good fights possibly becsuse they were going bankrupt.
                      His trainer turned on him to save face after asking his opponent to fight in a style that would maximize his hand speed advantage thereby winning the worst trainer of the year award given out by Chavez. Oh did I mention he crapped on his fighter and praised the opponent.
                      Canelo showing signs that he doesn't want a third fight.

Just random things that Golovkin had to endure. It's a miracle his hair hasn't turned grey by now.
                      same old. and it still ggg who only just with his last opponent faced elite. he must sure be laughing at you guys trying to put one over guys who all faced top guys long ago.

Comment

Working...
                      X