Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilders best win too afraid to step in the ring with Joshua.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone is afraid to fight AJ. Guys need to get on their knees and worship Eddie instead of asking for money.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Everyone is afraid to fight AJ. Guys need to get on their knees and worship Eddie instead of asking for money.
      First honest thing that has come out of your ****ty mouth. Now GTFOH, don't come posting in my threads when i can't post in yours.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        The fight was in America. DAZN wants to attract American fans. They overpaid Miller because he's an undefeated top 10 American. Miller had more value to DAZN than a recently defeated Cuban. A Brit vs American or a Brit vs Cuban for a fight in America. It's obvious which is worth more.
        I can honestly see ur point. Everything aside, politics, money, I just want to know if ud rather see Miller in there or Ortiz? I know u want AJ to win and that’s fine. But as a true fan what is more intriguing to you? Which would be more competitive in ur opinion? Theres no wrong answer, I’m willing to hear ur opinion. I know why Miller as an undefeated American has value. But where’s the value lie with you as a loyal fan? Ur no American fringe...

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          they are not afraid. they are not being allowed to fight off of pbc. every pbc fighter is not this ****** and its insulting to think that. haymon is blocking them from fighting in his network war and they are trying to spin it publicly as best they can but there is no way so many pbc fighters could be this ******. its illogical. blame haymon. hes not doing what is best for his fighters but what he thinks is best for his network and if that means costing them millions so be it. its a cutthroat business.
          Exactly this ^. This is just one battle in the war to control boxing programming in the US. Thing is I don't even particularly 'blame' Haymon - dude's presumably doing what he thinks is in the best long term interest of his business and only time will tell if he's right. Businessmen are to be judged on being businessmen - it might suck that this kinda rivalry costs us good fights, but like you say that's the nature of the game.

Comment

Working...
          X