Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wilders best win too afraid to step in the ring with Joshua.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daggum View Post
    they are not afraid. they are not being allowed to fight off of pbc. every pbc fighter is not this ****** and its insulting to think that. haymon is blocking them from fighting in his network war and they are trying to spin it publicly as best they can but there is no way so many pbc fighters could be this ******. its illogical. blame haymon. hes not doing what is best for his fighters but what he thinks is best for his network and if that means costing them millions so be it. its a cutthroat business.
    Haymon fighters can fight anywhere they want to can't they? They don't have contracts that force them to fight only on PBC?

I may be mistaken, but i'm sure that's the case. Haymon can only advise them, nothing else.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
      Better boxer than Wilder but he is not in the same class as Ortiz not even the biggest fan boy would disagree
      The skill level of AJ goes way beyond that of the limited Ortiz. It's not even close. Haha.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
        Wilder is a massive puncher which wins him fights.

You yourself discredited Joshua's power and Ortiz has comparable power to Joshua himself. So why has Joshua been more successful than Ortiz? Skill.

Deluded.
        I'm just trying to follow your reasoning here is Wilder a better boxer than Ortiz? Yes or no

Comment

They would get a better split from Wilder but I say take the fight in front of you right now a lot of variables in play to get a Wilder rematch
          Ortiz would earn more money against Wilder? Haha.

Another good one.

Comment

So with your logic you must also think Wilder is a better boxer than Luis Ortiz right?
            Did Wilder win a Gold and a Silver at the Olympics and the Worlds?

Right then.

Comment

I'm just trying to follow your reasoning here is Wilder a better boxer than Ortiz? Yes or no
              Wilder has more power which made the difference. Joshua and Ortiz have similar levels of power so what is the difference? Why has Joshua been much more successful both in the amateurs and pros?

Comment

What?

Joshua is an Olympic champion, the #1 HW in the world.

Ortiz didn't even make the damn Olympics and has beaten nobody.

You're deluded.
                If ur the champ and ur fighting in the USA for the first time and u have no opponent this close to fight night? Guess what ur gonna have to overpay. It’s not AJs fault or even Hearns, but that’s the reality of promoting. If AJ ends up fighting a no name stiff to save a buck does that do u as a fan any favours? Kong has made much less that’s why that extra 5mill means a lot to him. AJ and Hearn are paid and 5mill should mean less especially with the promotion on the line. But maybe they make more fighting a someone we’ve never heard of. Good for them financially, but don’t pretend it’s gonna be good for anyone else, not even you.

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                  If ur the champ and ur fighting in the USA for the first time and u have no opponent this close to fight night? Guess what ur gonna have to overpay. It’s not AJs fault or even Hearns, but that’s the reality of promoting. If AJ ends up fighting a no name stiff to save a buck does that do u as a fan any favours? Kong has made much less that’s why that extra 5mill means a lot to him. AJ and Hearn are paid and 5mill should mean less especially with the promotion on the line. But maybe they make more fighting a someone we’ve never heard of. Good for them financially, but don’t pretend it’s gonna be good for anyone else, not even you.
                  5 mil to an undercard fighter that has never earned more than 500k is already overpaying. Hearn has just said it was much more than that and will reveal the numbers when Joshua has signed a fight.

Ortiz is being exposed. He's no boogeyman.

Comment

5 mil to an undercard fighter that has never earned more than 500k is already overpaying. Hearn has just said it was much more than that and will reveal the numbers when Joshua has signed a fight.

Ortiz is being exposed. He's no boogeyman.
                    So what are u saying? Ud have rather watched Miller than Ortiz as a fan? Do u think Miller is a bigger name? Worth more? Am I wrong that Miller was getting 6.5million or around there? U May hate Wilder but appreciate Ortiz rocked him, so it’s a common opponent which is worth a lot of speculation and hype. So what’s Ortiz worth if Miller was worth 6.5 and don’t forget the whole promotion is in jeopardy. Hearn is in a bind like it or not. Put him on the other side, u know he’d fight for Ortiz. If Ortiz is such a bum then tell me who u want in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Blond Beast View Post
                      So what are u saying? Ud have rather watched Miller than Ortiz as a fan? Do u think Miller is a bigger name? Worth more? Am I wrong that Miller was getting 6.5million or around there? U May hate Wilder but appreciate Ortiz rocked him, so it’s a common opponent which is worth a lot of speculation and hype. So what’s Ortiz worth if Miller was worth 6.5 and don’t forget the whole promotion is in jeopardy. Hearn is in a bind like it or not. Put him on the other side, u know he’d fight for Ortiz. If Ortiz is such a bum then tell me who u want in there?
                      The fight was in America. DAZN wants to attract American fans. They overpaid Miller because he's an undefeated top 10 American. Miller had more value to DAZN than a recently defeated Cuban. A Brit vs American or a Brit vs Cuban for a fight in America. It's obvious which is worth more.

Comment

Working...
                      X