No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios vs. Lomachenko at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
    I want to pick Rios just to incite the ***** wing of Loma’s fan base but that would just be wrong to piss them off like that.

Loma by late KO. Rios has size and volume but Loma is too good for him imo.
    im not a big fan of Loma but I’m a ***** man so that means I’m white racist mean to *******uals don’t care about the environment and all the other mean things in life yes it is i the white devil.Seems to me the only crying is ******* nut megs .Your girl Hillary was on tv today again crying that she should be president it was all unfair.

Comment

Rios is still a zombie at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
        The 135 pound Rios was a tough bad ass who threw a ton of punches but Loma would out box him and make a punching bag out of him. Rios would land some punches and let him know he had beef the lightweight Rios. n in a fight. Today's Rios is just a fat shell of the lightweight Rios. Too many wars and too much punishment.
        Yep, that's what I'm talking about.

Comment

I’m probably the second biggest Rios fan (shout out to onechance87) around here, but I see Loma handling him pretty easily.

Rios’ aggression wouldnt be effective.... Loma would run him into shots and be out if the way long before Rios got off. Bad matchup for Brandon.

Comment

come on man!! bum bum is bum bum ... at any weight class!

Comment

I used to love Rio's wars. But I'd have Loma very wide.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
                I’m probably the second biggest Rios fan (shout out to onechance87) around here, but I see Loma handling him pretty easily.

Rios’ aggression wouldnt be effective.... Loma would run him into shots and be out if the way long before Rios got off. Bad matchup for Brandon.
                Originally posted by Chrismart View Post
                I used to love Rio's wars. But I'd have Loma very wide.
                Loma would tag him all night but Rios would keep coming. Would've been a beautiful thing to watch.

Comment

Working...
                X