Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loma beats Rigo= Full credit. Spence beats Mikey= No credit. How come?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma beats Rigo= Full credit. Spence beats Mikey= No credit. How come?

Anyone notice this? I see nothing but praise from Loma fans for beating the significantly smaller Rigo and to top it off, he was 37 and had absolutely no business at 130.

Yet when Spence beats down Mikey, I hear nothing but "coward" and "ducking crawford and thurman.

.......Why?

who is giving the credit here??? cause are we talking obvious boxingscene trolls/biased posters?? or main stream media because main stream media didnt make a huge deal over either fights

Comment

"This is not his weight so it's not a big win for me,"

-Lomachenko

Comment

Loma attract some fans that are fans of his for a different reason not Loma fault because he is a class act

Comment

you think loma got full credit for beating rigo?! plus spence seems to have climbed a lot of p4p lists since beating mikey.

Comment

Probably because one opponent came to win and another opponent came like a club fighter trying to survive for a paycheck.

Comment

people said rigo was going to win

nobody said Garcia was going to win

Comment

Well cause Rigo was seen as a boogeyman that Loma would duck but loma fought him and made him quit.
                Whereas nobody saw mickey as a boogeyman for spence and yet spence couldnt so much as knock down a freaking lightweight

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  who is giving the credit here??? cause are we talking obvious boxingscene trolls/biased posters?? or main stream media because main stream media didnt make a huge deal over either fights
                  I was talking about this site. Nothing but praise from a lot of posters for beating Rigo.

Comment

Originally posted by Not Teetotaler View Post
                    Well cause Rigo was seen as a boogeyman that Loma would duck
                    Boogeyman at 130 though????

Comment

Working...
                    X