Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
    ...especially with the disrespectful short notice call out ....Miller was chosen ONLY because of his mouth and his slo mo T-Rex offence, NOT because he was a legit challenge! Team-Greed reluctantly paid Team-Floatation for introducing Posh-****e to America.

As you said, Ortiz is not in the same league as Miller, even though the Zombie Poshettes push that agenda for the sake of their hero getting it on with ANY PEDestrian from the streets of Liverpool or abroad. Anything goes to keep His Poshness away from a real threat!.....damn, wheres Tony Thompson or Frans Botha when Hearn needs em'?
    It's disrespectful to offer Ortiz the fight? How you mad person? They need a fight.

Miller got the fight because of all the other cowards turning it down. AJ makes them all shake in fear. As it does you with all the nonsense you come out with. Pure fantasy. Must make you very angry to see so many American cowards exposed as being scared. Haha. Now AJ is scaring those who live in the US like Ortiz as well. Must be in the air over there that makes you this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
      You AJ/Heddie ***** fans, shut up and enjoy your Micheal Hunter/Manuel Charr vs AJ matchup on June 1, I hope there is something else good on TV that day
      And you enjoy Wilder facing another stiff like he has done his whole career.

The fraud will still struggle though. He always does.

Comment

• So whats the excuse here?

Ortiz is in a slave contract and Haymon wont allow him

or

Ortiz is on the juice and cant cycle off in time?

Comment

• Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Yes I remember that. I also remember that Hearn took no action against Broner for breaking the NDA. So if you can break an NDA with Hearn without any comebacks, Ortiz can talk about the offer whether he signed one or not.
          LoL @ your upside down logic. A NDA allows you to keep some amount of money given for your cooperation (silence). If breeched all hearn could do was sue to have THAT money returned. And who's to say they didn't?

Comment

• Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            A rematch clause that would make him much more money. Just beating Joshua doesn't automatically make you the bigger draw and that's what splits are based on. Most of these guys like Ortiz don't even get in to rematch talk, they just flat out duck the most feared man in the sport.
            Beating joshua and having 3 belts, absolutely makes you a bigger draw.
            What planet are you living on!!!

Do you think people turn up to AJ fights just for his personality?

This is close to the ******est comment i've seen this month.

Comment

• Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              Ortiz has flopped his entire career, what a waste. Best win was 4 years ago from a guy coming off a loss . just goes to show how important involving smart people around you, Ortiz really has none ,where filling out simple paper work has got him in trouble and cost himself an Aj fight when he was kicked out of the WBA rankings last year. .
              This is a guy who fought on Lara's undercard last time out.

he's a complete nobody.

Wilder's lapdogs out in full force to make us believe he's a marketing dream

Comment

• Hearn seemed confident he would announce something this week, so wonder if this news is a couple of days old.

It's a very vague article. Only thing I got out of it was Dade Promotions felt insulted but I have no clue by what.

We have over 200 posts of speculation in this thread. LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post

Ortiz ducked like he always has.

Just accept it lapdog.

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
                    He's gonna call Wlad or Price because theyre gonna have more than enough time to train sufficiently to challenge the robot! Maybe now he can request VADA to get out the picture on the grounds that he "trusts" these replacements! Whatta great fair promoter!! Ortiz STAND YOUR GROUND!!
                    You're now saying AJ having drug testing with VADA is a bad thing? Wow, anything you can come up with to smear regardless of how insane it is?

You want Ortiz to duck so you can pretend AJ is the coward in your fantasy land. You're scared of what happens if Ortiz and Wilder face him. Ortiz gets wiped out in double quick time showing Wilder how it's done. And sparrow legs gets pushed back and knocked out leaving you to cry and scream that the division is weak in order to smear AJ some more.

You pathetic clown. You sure have no self respect over there. This is embarrassing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jkp View Post

No it doesn't. Did beating Pacquiao make JMM a bigger draw than Pacquiao? Did Mosley beating DLH make Mosley a bigger draw than DLH? Did Douglas beating Tyson make Dougkas a bigger draw than Tyson.

You idiot.

Comment

Working...
                      X