Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
    It's not life changing money, though; Ortiz made however much for his two fights with Matchroom, earned at least $500k for his fight with Wilder, and earned however much for his three chief support fights since that. Luis Ortiz isn't balling yet, but he's likely made enough to have his family in a good spot.

You started talking about how the offer was going to be for what Miller was going to get, that you had proof that that was the offer, and now we can all see that you were full of ****.

Why not admit that before trying to pivot away from your own words?
    Wilder called it life changing. Are you going against your hero's words?

So you don't know how much Ortiz earned for all those other fights? After tax, it won't be much. So yeah, it is life changing. And not only that, but Hearn has called the 5 Mill offer a lie. He's saying he offered more and has proof. But I expect nothing but lies when Americans are around. It's what you do. That and accusing innocent people of being liars without any evidence.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
      Wilder called it life changing. Are you going against your hero's words?

So you don't know how much Ortiz earned for all those other fights? After tax, it won't be much. So yeah, it is life changing. And not only that, but Hearn has called the 5 Mill offer a lie. He's saying he offered more and has proof. But I expect nothing but lies when Americans are around. It's what you do. That and accusing innocent people of being liars without any evidence.
      Half a million for Wilder, three shots as chief support following that, and the two fights that Matchroom paid him for, even just talking in the abstract is still a good chunk of change.

Pay Haymon, taxes, manager, trainer, etc, and he's likely still earned enough money for his family to be settled; not yet set of course. With that stress no longer on your head (and options on big fights in the works), you have the liberty to stand for fair value.

After starting off with saying that you, somehow, knew that Ortiz's offer was what Miller was offered, only to have that debunked rather quickly, are you really going to roll the dice again on some phantom knowledge that, yeah this time Eddie Hearn actually came with the money? lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Scipio2009 View Post
        Half a million for Wilder, three shots as chief support following that, and the two fights that Matchroom paid him for, even just talking in the abstract is still a good chunk of change.

Pay Haymon, taxes, manager, trainer, etc, and he's likely still earned enough money for his family to be settled; not yet set of course. With that stress no longer on your head (and options on big fights in the works), you have the liberty to stand for fair value.

After starting off with saying that you, somehow, knew that Ortiz's offer was what Miller was offered, only to have that debunked rather quickly, are you really going to roll the dice again on some phantom knowledge that, yeah this time Eddie Hearn actually came with the money? lol
        5 Mill is way beyond his value. To think otherwise is nothing but a clear agenda. Don't waste your time because nearly everyone is laughing at mad people like you.

I was going by what Hearn said. The 5 Mill number came from Ortiz's side. I however didn't know that so thought Hearn might have offered just the 5 on the basis that Ortiz will probably ask for more if he gets the full 6.5. So Hearn offers 5 and Ortiz asks for more, he then gives him the rest to make him feel like he had his demands met. Simple.

But now we know Hearn offered more than 5 Mill. Ortiz and co were just lying like Wilder and Finkle do all the time. Either way, it's a duck.

Haymon will have to pay Ortiz that kind of money in the Wilder rematch to make it worth his while. And obviously, Wilder will be getting much more. Which means the entire event flopping when it doesn't claw the money back and it actually ends up losing millions. Ha.

Haymon is the master though. Haha.

Comment

Haha, How is that ducking you fool? Hearn wanted to sign him and build up to an AJ fight after he got the ring rust off.

Not only that, but Fury wasn't even in the top 15 of any of the titles AJ holds back then. So nice try, but you've got egg on your face again. It's becoming a habit with you. But desperation does that to people.
          The point I'm making, you idiot, is that Fury didn't take the deal, Whyte didn't take the deal, and neither of them have anything to do with Al Haymon or PBC! All you talk about is Al Haymon and the PBC! Obviously, Hearn and Joshua just have problems getting a deal done, and that's hurting Joshua! Obviously Wilder doesn't have that problem! He's already faced Ortiz and Fury, and will probably face Whyte in 2019!

Comment

How many times do you bores need to be told? Martin was given a big payday because it was AJ's first title fight. With a title, AJ would then become bigger and make more money down the road. Speculate to accumulate. AJ doesn't need to do it now he's a much bigger star and has 3 titles. But you know what cowards are like. They refuse massive paydays due to fear. When has a money man ever had this effect on the others in his division? I think it's a first.

Mayweather took less than Gatti and De LA Hoya until he became the man. So stop making excuses like you always do for these cowards to protect Americans all the time.
            So Martin's value was based on the belt he had that Joshua wanted/needed. It was NOT based on what he generated. You have now proven yourself to be wrong. Good day.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
              So Martin's value was based on the belt he had that Joshua wanted/needed. It was NOT based on what he generated. You have now proven yourself to be wrong. Good day.
              Belt = leverage

You should know that more than anyone being a wilder fan boy

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                Belt = leverage

You should know that more than anyone being a wilder fan boy
                Leverage comes from having something of value genius. You guys getting real childish. The mf was wrong and here you come in like captain underpants.

Real talk, do British fans feel small that they get upset when other fans don't swing from AJ nuts.

You were level until Whyte fumbled the AJ fight man. What happened?

Comment

Leverage comes from having something of value genius. You guys getting real childish. The mf was wrong and here you come in like captain underpants.

Real talk, do British fans feel small that they get upset when other fans don't swing from AJ nuts.

You were level until Whyte fumbled the AJ fight man. What happened?
                  I get pissed when the best fights fall through

I’m a boxing fan ..... I want to see wilder Joshua

Wilder is keeping fury’s belt hostage and it’s annoying

Comment

• Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                    I get pissed when the best fights fall through

I’m a boxing fan ..... I want to see wilder Joshua

Wilder is keeping fury’s belt hostage and it’s annoying
                    I blame the fans. Too fickle. One loss and all of a sudden a fighter is trash. In the golden days there were rematches and trilogies all the time because fans wanted to see a good scrap more so than just wanted to see their guy win.

Comment

I blame the fans. Too fickle. One loss and all of a sudden a fighter is trash. In the golden days there were rematches and trilogies all the time because fans wanted to see a good scrap more so than just wanted to see their guy win.
                      Completely agree

This protecting your 0 is nonsense

We need to see the best fight the best

Comment

Working...
                      X