Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Luis Ortiz Reject Hearn's "Lowball Offer" To Face Joshua

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz did say he's ready anytime and he's always training but that doesn't mean he's gonna take a fight where he's taking advantage of financially pay him what he brings to this fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Robertthebruce View Post
      Doesn't matter what he made before in career it's the principle of saying the Miller money will be on the table for the replacement then not offering it to a superior fighter. Once the offer is revealed we will know who the duck is and nice of you to make excuses already for Hearn if he hasn't offered at least the Miller purse. If it is less then they are taking the pis5 after hearns promise
      What is so hard to understand about this, he gets to fight for 3 belts. He will get a few million, how will he earn that money otherwise ?

Even if he gets his rematch with Wilder, will he get a few mill, no chance! As I said this isn’t hard, he is either pissing hot or his team just doesn’t really fancy it.
      Last edited by Armchairhero; 04-25-2019, 04:35 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
        A fighters worth is based on beef, a certain challenge or match up, or a belt?

None of those things come into it when money is involved. It's all about what you generate. And Ortiz doesn't generate anything languishing on small time undercards. He hasn't even been main event material. And he's fighting bums that do absolutely nothing for him while getting a pittance. You would have thought Haymon would be able to provide decent money and opponents considering he's the supposed "Master" in the game. But no, just worthless garbage.

Hearn is going back with another offer. I think Hearn didn't want to offer the full 6.5 in case Ortiz held out for more. So when he goes back to the table, he can offer the 6.5 and have Ortiz feel as though he has some kind of victory. Then he can get his beating like everyone else does and f3ck off with all the charity money he was given. Then we'll hear the "Boogyman" would have beaten AJ had he had a full training camp even though he had pretty much the same amount of time he did with Wilder. That or Wilder ruined him. Snore.
        Exactly how much did Martin generate when he got that big check to fight AJ? How much did GGG generate before Alvarez?

Comment

Whyte is the number 1. But not yet the mandatory.

You think Whyte was worth 40%, a rematch clause, and most of the money against a huge A side and seller if he won the first fight? Can you tell me which star in boxing history gave anything like this before to just a contender?

When could AJ fight Fury? Give me time and date.

Wilder was offered a 100 Mill contract that the delusional coward turned down. He likes bums or fighters who aren't ready to play tough guy to.

Ortiz wants 10 Mill even though the liar has also been exposed after saying he'd fight for anything he was offered. He was offered 10x his biggest payday. He's also a cheat and a delusional coward.

Matchroom are doing everything in their power to get all the cowards into the ring against the real champ. But they all want to run after mouthing off like paper tough guys. Must be why you like and support them so much.

I'm not the hater who sees things that are not there just to hate and smear like you do. You were embarrassed over that piece and looked like a right loony. You looked like that, because you are like that.
          September 25, 2018:

Before embarking on his comeback with Frank Warren, Fury was offered an olive branch by the Matchroom supremo with several warm-up fights which would have culminated in a title showdown with Anthony Joshua.

However, after his devastating knockout win over Alexander Povetkin on Saturday, Joshua has re-affirmed his desire to fight defending WBC champion Deontay Wilder on April 13 on Wembley.

Although the American is set to defend his title against Fury in December, Joshua’s spurn seems so have triggered his British rival – who vented his frustrations on Twitter.

He wrote on Tuesday morning: “There is a certain daddy’s boy in boxing. Who offered me millions of pounds to sign a contract with him! Because he didn’t get GK he now says I’m the worst fighter he as ever seen! Bitter little spoiled punk #sausage”

Fury’s last fight was a points victory over little-known Italian Francesco Pianeta in August, with the Wilder fight being confirmed there and then in the ring.

Back in November, Hearn offered to manage Fury ahead of his comeback but, after posting an Instagram message criticising AJ, Hearn revealed ‘Instagram champion’ Fury is not who the public want to see Joshua face.

“I don’t want to be disrespectful, but Tyson Fury is the most unentertaining fighter I’ve ever seen,” he told reporters after the fight.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...m-boxing-news/

Fury turned down MatchRoom's offer just like Wilder turned down DAZN's offer, just like Whyte turned down Joshua's offer, just like, so far, Ortiz is turning down Joshua's offer!

You can call them what you want, make any excuse you want, but your boy Joshua, and your man Hearn have a problem! They need these big fights, and they're not getting them done! This is NOT an Al Haymon problem! This is an Eddie Hearn problem!

The only reason they're still negotiating with Ortiz is b/c DAZN wants results! They don't want the average joe, so Eddie and Joshua are gonna have to pay up, sooner or later! Wilder is gonna get that 50/50, or he's gonna fight Fury or Ortiz! As a fan, I want Wilder vs. Joshua, but I'm good with both rematches! Both Fury and Ortiz deserve a rematch! If Whyte beat Rivas, he will be in position to fight Wilder too! Right now, Wilder is the man! NOT THE BEST, BUT THE MOST WILLING!

Comment

• Originally posted by Toffee View Post
            You think Joshua should be talking percentages with Luis Ortiz?
            do you know what hearn offered Ortiz?

Comment

• Originally posted by Raggamuffin View Post
              If Ortiz does not agree to the math of what Joshua would be paid and what he should be paid and how much the fight generates...then that's his choice. His people came out and said that it was a low ball offer. I expected that when his name was mentioned as a replacement. Most people are still saying these words when it comes to Joshua: It's the most money that they will be paid" like they're just supposed to take what they're offered. What was Ortiz offered? Do you at least know that much?
              Yeah, $5 million--- and now $7 million is looking like a real low ball offer.

Comment

So his management have turned down life changing money for Ortiz? But they accepted 500K for the Wilder fight? Yeah, they are full of shlt. Just like Ortiz is.

Have I not explained what Eddie was doing with offering the 5 Mill? I made it very clear.
                It's not life changing money, though; Ortiz made however much for his two fights with Matchroom, earned at least $500k for his fight with Wilder, and earned however much for his three chief support fights since that. Luis Ortiz isn't balling yet, but he's likely made enough to have his family in a good spot.

You started talking about how the offer was going to be for what Miller was going to get, that you had proof that that was the offer, and now we can all see that you were full of ****.

Why not admit that before trying to pivot away from your own words?

Comment

When did Ortiz beat Wilder? Before or after getting KTFO?
                  Looks like you didn't pay attention to the fight, he beat Wilder , he hurt him and basically knocked him out on his feet, the biased referee gave Wilder extra time to recover

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
                    Exactly how much did Martin generate when he got that big check to fight AJ? How much did GGG generate before Alvarez?
                    How many times do you bores need to be told? Martin was given a big payday because it was AJ's first title fight. With a title, AJ would then become bigger and make more money down the road. Speculate to accumulate. AJ doesn't need to do it now he's a much bigger star and has 3 titles. But you know what cowards are like. They refuse massive paydays due to fear. When has a money man ever had this effect on the others in his division? I think it's a first.

Mayweather took less than Gatti and De LA Hoya until he became the man. So stop making excuses like you always do for these cowards to protect Americans all the time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                      September 25, 2018:

Before embarking on his comeback with Frank Warren, Fury was offered an olive branch by the Matchroom supremo with several warm-up fights which would have culminated in a title showdown with Anthony Joshua.

However, after his devastating knockout win over Alexander Povetkin on Saturday, Joshua has re-affirmed his desire to fight defending WBC champion Deontay Wilder on April 13 on Wembley.

Although the American is set to defend his title against Fury in December, Joshua’s spurn seems so have triggered his British rival – who vented his frustrations on Twitter.

He wrote on Tuesday morning: “There is a certain daddy’s boy in boxing. Who offered me millions of pounds to sign a contract with him! Because he didn’t get GK he now says I’m the worst fighter he as ever seen! Bitter little spoiled punk #sausage”

Fury’s last fight was a points victory over little-known Italian Francesco Pianeta in August, with the Wilder fight being confirmed there and then in the ring.

Back in November, Hearn offered to manage Fury ahead of his comeback but, after posting an Instagram message criticising AJ, Hearn revealed ‘Instagram champion’ Fury is not who the public want to see Joshua face.

“I don’t want to be disrespectful, but Tyson Fury is the most unentertaining fighter I’ve ever seen,” he told reporters after the fight.

https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/4...m-boxing-news/

Fury turned down MatchRoom's offer just like Wilder turned down DAZN's offer, just like Whyte turned down Joshua's offer, just like, so far, Ortiz is turning down Joshua's offer!

You can call them what you want, make any excuse you want, but your boy Joshua, and your man Hearn have a problem! They need these big fights, and they're not getting them done! This is NOT an Al Haymon problem! This is an Eddie Hearn problem!

The only reason they're still negotiating with Ortiz is b/c DAZN wants results! They don't want the average joe, so Eddie and Joshua are gonna have to pay up, sooner or later! Wilder is gonna get that 50/50, or he's gonna fight Fury or Ortiz! As a fan, I want Wilder vs. Joshua, but I'm good with both rematches! Both Fury and Ortiz deserve a rematch! If Whyte beat Rivas, he will be in position to fight Wilder too! Right now, Wilder is the man! NOT THE BEST, BUT THE MOST WILLING!
                      Haha, How is that ducking you fool? Hearn wanted to sign him and build up to an AJ fight after he got the ring rust off.

Not only that, but Fury wasn't even in the top 15 of any of the titles AJ holds back then. So nice try, but you've got egg on your face again. It's becoming a habit with you. But desperation does that to people.

Comment

Working...
                      X