Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    I accept your concession. I guess you ran out of ways to say “but last year doe...”

nope

you are done.....

I can see that you have not yet grown up

you need to grow up, and deal with the fact that..... when it became clearly obvious to Team Wilder, and to the fans, and to every normal adult human-being..... that Team Bullshlt were not genuine about making that fight..... Team Wilder moved on

of course they would consider the DAZN - and any other - offer that came along.....

Haymon said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Espinoza said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Finkel said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Arum said it would be more profitable to make their own path

even Eddie Hearn admitted, that Wilder will possibly make more money taking his own path

you - and your fellow excuse-making fcukboys..... are the only clowns who do not seem to understand that fact

Espinoza even confirmed that Wilder is already making similar money now..... as evidenced by the 19m guarantee for Breazeale

you fcukboys need to grow up and stop making excuses for the pacifists who passed when they had Wilder on the hook for 15m

15m

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
      Cotto..... ? Paid 850k to avoid him

yep

Canelo..... ? Dropped his belt and claimed he was too small while fighting overer his weight limit consistently.

yep

Ward..... ? Called him out but lost his pen.

yep

Steve Rolls..... ? The only guy who has the balls to fight him on the first chance he got.

aboutfkntime delusional hypocrite Canelo excuse maker..

so, the excuse-making fukwit who said the rubbish in my sig.....

is now saying that Hypekin selected Rolls because he has " balls "

is that your story this time around kid ?

and what kind of low-life shlt-stain would attempt to insinuate that Ward ducked Golovkin?

your hypejob is fighting a bum, because he is a bum..... deal with it

Comment

Who the hell has Canelo fought before Golovkin. Mayweather beat him easily.m Smith severe underdog. Chavez weight drained underachiever.Lara who out lost to Hurd who was then beaten clearly in his last fight. Mosely old man and shopworn. Cotto damned near beat him and he was past prime etc....etc... I have to give credit to the matchmaking for Canelo. They have a knack for getting name fighters that are past their due date. They waited Golovkin out untill they saw signs of slippage. Canelo was outboxed in the first fight and had to depend on the judges to get a draw. LOL ..Lost the second in a closer fight and now it will take some strong arming from DAZN to get him back in the ring with G.

Dreamfighter, this is what these shlt-stain casual fans do.....

Golovkin's pond-scum fanbase have been bashing BETTER fighters to somehow attempt to elevate Golovkin, since the start of that hypejobs career..... even guys like Hagler, Monzon, Greb, have copped it

these casuals are like politicians..... can they say why their guy is so great?..... no, they cannot..... so, they try to rip down the opposition

fyi, check out my sig..... so you know what you are dealing with

Comment

• Golovkin Wants..... Rolls " To Be Comfortable "

how does the guy have any fans left ? LMAO

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
            so, the excuse-making fukwit who said the rubbish in my sig.....

is now saying that Hypekin selected Rolls because he has " balls "

is that your story this time around kid ?

and what kind of low-life shlt-stain would attempt to insinuate that Ward ducked Golovkin?

your hypejob is fighting a bum, because he is a bum..... deal with it
            No I'm saying Golivkin picked Rolls because he was an easy fight and DAZN wanted exposure in Canada. I'm saying Rolls has balls for accepting it. I'm also saying again Ward didn't want to fight Golovkin.

Comment

No I'm saying Golivkin picked Rolls because he was an easy fight and DAZN wanted exposure in Canada. I'm saying Rolls has balls for accepting it. I'm also saying again Ward didn't want to fight Golovkin.

quick someone..... GRAB IT !!

if nobody else does, that will just about squeeze into my sig

with the other idiot.....

no, wait.....

Comment

• DAZN wanted exposure in Canada

up until now, I had not heard one ggg-string mention that absurd excuse

even when Loeffler used it..... nothing

that excuse is truly shameful.....

..... surely nobody would be stupid enough to stoop so low, that they wore out their fingernails scraping the bottom of the excuse-barrel looking for that turd

well, well, who woulda guessed.....

Tony Baloney, you are now the proud owner of the two very WORST ducking excuses that have ever been made for Golovkin.... you would happily munch away on a shlt sandwich if it was handed to you by Gennady

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  nope

you are done.....
                  I am done...believing that wilder’s people actually wanted the fight. They may have at some point, but not at this point. Given their recent actions what they’ve come out and said, one could be forgiven for believing they never wanted it...that they were just using joshua’s name.😂

Comment

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    I am done...believing that wilder’s people actually wanted the fight. They may have at some point, but not at this point.

THAT, is the conclusion that any intelligent adult would form

Given their recent actions what they’ve come out and said, one could be forgiven for believing they never wanted it...that they were just using joshua’s name.��

but THAT, is the expected conclusion formed by a c0ck-sucking, excuse-making, casual-fan..... one that does not want to hear bad words spoken about his hero

I had you pegged correctly right from the start

you are just another another excuse-making shlthead kid

1) AJ demanded 50m, got offered $50m, but still refused to fight

2) AJ lowballed Wilder $12m, then quickly ran off to fight Povetkin

3) AJ lowballed Wilder $15m ..... shat himself when Wilder accepted ..... but then refused to supply a date and signature on the contract, and included ridiculous impediments that made no sense at all

4) NONE of the above events are the actions of a party who want to fight

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year..... your excuses and ranting are absurd

how could a rationale adult human-being forget/dismiss/deny ..... that Joshua and Hearn lied, low-balled, and then lost their pen

when Team Wilder realized that Joshua and Hearn had no intention of making that fight, they moved on.....

Haymon, Espinoza, Finkle, BOB ARUM, and even Eddie Hearn himself, admitted that Wilder will probably make more money than DAZN offered him by making his own path.....

Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now..... all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

how dumb are Joshua and Hearn for failing to sign Wilder when they had him on the hook for $15m?

you are behaving like a childish idiot, grow up you dumb kid

Comment

Who the hell has Canelo fought before Golovkin
                      dont care for Canbuterol but there is no , there - hes 10 years younger with an ATG, 1 likely HoF and several top LMWs (not including Mosley who i agree was shot). Several titlists.

3G, almost ten years ahead, had 1 top contending MW and one titlist, if u include Lem, which I do.
                      Whilst its possible some of 3Gs opponents may go on to be HoF.ATGs, lets wait to see if Ishida and Brook manage it, then we'll reconsider. Currently computer says no. But we dont know yet.

You are fighting one armed, pal, choose a different battle.
                      Last edited by DreamFighter; 05-20-2019, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X