Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin Wants To Try Out 164 Pounds, Rolls 'To Be Comfortable'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
    Finkel said, finkel said...sounds a lot like Hearn said, Hearn said...

Like I said, they flat out rejected the offer and said it was because they wanted to know what aj was getting...don’t try to make it into something it isn’t.

There’s no doubt in my mind they don’t want to fight Deontay Wilder,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If they did, they wouldn’t have sent a contract with more impediments in it than the first time. I mean, they don’t even have their own lies together right now.

“Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.
    "

Comment

• Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
      There’s no doubt in my mind they don’t want to fight Deontay Wilder,” Finkel exclusively told World Boxing News.

“If they did, they wouldn’t have sent a contract with more impediments in it than the first time. I mean, they don’t even have their own lies together right now.

“Joshua said he’d send a signed contract that removed all impediments and that it would be signed by him, but the contract is not even signed by him – it’s signed by Eddie Hearn. Barry (Hearn) also sent a tweet out yesterday stating the contract was signed by ‘AJ’ but it’s not. And…added to that, they have now put more blocks on the rematch clause than before.

“In the original contract for a fight in 2018, Deontay rejected it because of the rematch clause only being in place for Joshua. Now, they’ve added that a rematch won’t take place if it’s a draw. I mean, there has to be a rematch if there’s a draw, they don’t even have their own story straight!

He continued: “The bottom line is, they don’t want to make the fight. They didn’t want to make it in September, and they don’t want to make it now – for April. If they did, they would have changed the things (Deontay was adverse to in the original contract) like Joshua said they would.

“Obviously, whether Joshua is afraid…or they are afraid, they are fooling the public regarding this fight. They are not looking to fight Deontay Wilder on April 13th.

“They are lying, they don’t want to fight April 13th or they wouldn’t have sent the contract the way they did.

“The fact is, they sent a contract worse than before and left in the things Deontay wanted changed. They have no desire to fight on April 13 whatsoever and they keep telling the public lies.
      "
      I thought we were talking about the dazn offer...you went back to last year I see. We’re way past that. You don’t like to discuss the current situation cuz wilder comes off as the guy who’s avoiding the fight.

Comment

I thought we were talking about the dazn offer...you went back to last year I see. We’re way past that. You don’t like to discuss the current situation cuz wilder comes off as the guy who’s avoiding the fight.

a boxing negotiation is a sequence of events

events that occur in a timeline

a timeline..... has a start, and a finish

a timeline does not move backwards, only forwards

an event within that timeline will not occur without the preceding event

" forgetting " about the preceding event is impossible, childish, and futile

hope that helped

when it became obvious that Joshua was avoiding that fight, they moved on

but, you..... have not moved on

Joshua avoided that fight..... you need to man up, and deal with it

denial is not a river in Africa

you know whats up son..... so your excuses are amusing, and do not paint your character in good light

Comment

Haymon said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Espinoza said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Finkle said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Arum said it would be more profitable to make their own path

even Hearn admitted, that Wilder will possibly make more money taking his own path

but you..... you cannot seem to process the fact that.....

1) AJ demanded 50m, got offered $50m ..... still refused to fight
          2) AJ lowballed Wilder $12m, then ran off to fight Povetkin
          3) AJ lowballed Wilder $15m ..... shat himself when Wilder accepted ..... refused to supply a date and signature on the contract
          4) NONE of the above events are the actions of a party who want to fight

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that because Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year..... and because Haymon, Espinoza, Finkle, Arum, and even Hearn himself, said that Wilder's career will be better served if they make their own path and revisit Joshua down the line..... that Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now

all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

grow up

Comment

a boxing negotiation is a sequence of events

events that occur in a timeline

a timeline..... has a start, and a finish

a timeline does not move backwards, only forwards

an event within that timeline will not occur without the preceding event

" forgetting " about the preceding event is impossible, childish, and futile

hope that helped

when it became obvious that Joshua was avoiding that fight, they moved on

but, you..... have not moved on

Joshua avoided that fight..... you need to man up, and deal with it

denial is not a river in Africa

you know whats up son..... so your excuses are amusing, and do not paint your character in good light
            lol...ok. I guess the "timeline" conveniently finishes before wilder turns down the fight and backtracks on his 50/50 doe.

Comment

Haymon said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Espinoza said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Finkle said it would be more profitable to make their own path

Arum said it would be more profitable to make their own path

even Hearn admitted, that Wilder will possibly make more money taking his own path

but you..... you cannot seem to process the fact that.....

1) AJ demanded 50m, got offered $50m ..... still refused to fight
              2) AJ lowballed Wilder $12m, then ran off to fight Povetkin
              3) AJ lowballed Wilder $15m ..... shat himself when Wilder accepted ..... refused to supply a date and signature on the contract
              4) NONE of the above events are the actions of a party who want to fight

you need to grow up and deal with the fact that because Wilder made every effort to make that fight last year..... and because Haymon, Espinoza, Finkle, Arum, and even Hearn himself, said that Wilder's career will be better served if they make their own path and revisit Joshua down the line..... that Joshua is looking like a blatant duck right now

all the brits are saying it..... Khan, Froch, Bellew, Haye, Warren, etc

grow up
              it's convenient they made that call right when the offers started aligning with what they said they wanted...but not when they allegedly accepted the 12mil.

Comment

lol...ok. I guess the "timeline" conveniently finishes before wilder turns down the fight and backtracks on his 50/50 doe.

nope

as CLEARLY indicated..... the ENTIRE timeline is made up of a series of events that are only relevant when viewed as a whole

you are childishly, and dishonestly, electing to remove the earlier events from your memory..... because they fcuk your cool story bro..... I am viewing the entire timeline as a whole

your convenient viewpoint only becomes a weak childish excuse when you "forget" the preceding events that led up to that situation..... when you are forced to confront the ENTIRE situation you have nothing, not even a weak excuse..... which is why you urgently NEEEEED to forget about the lying, lowballing, and pen-losing

funny little excuse-making fella..... aren't ya ?

btw, your childish trolling is amusing me..... and providing similar-minded posters with TONNES of ammunition which you will likely encounter in your future endeavors LMAO

cut-n-paste away guys

Comment

it's convenient they made that call right when the offers started aligning with what they said they wanted...but not when they allegedly accepted the 12mil.

no, it is convenient that Hearn suddenly finds his pen as soon as Wilder signs to fight Breazeale

all of the UK commentators like Froch, Khan, Bellew, Lewis, Warren, Fury, Saunders, etc..... they all know that Joshua is ducking Wilder..... they all know that the only time Poshua Spice ever mentions Wilder, is immediately after Wilder signs to fight someone else

only AJ's dumb-cvnt fans haven't worked it out yet

no, wait..... you have worked it out..... which is why you need to crowbar the preceding events out of the official timeline in order to manufacture a weak childish excuse..... pretending anything that happened last year is not relevant to the current situation

keep up the goo..... ooops, I mean..... weak childish, work LMAO

Comment

• fkn hilarious

Comment

• You'll have a long time to wait No one out there has LEGITIMATELY beat him yet

Comment

Working...
                      X