Collapse
No announcement yet.

lets be honest...does anyone really GAF about golovkin anymore

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I care if he is actually going to fight someone worth watching. His next fight is a waste

Comment

Not a big ggg fan but people’s lives are consumed by hatred about this guy.If he sucks and his prime is was over by 34/35 as he’s clearly lost the spring in his step and the snap in his punches but yet as big as washed piece of sh$t no good never was fighter as you would make one believe he was still good enough to beat your ginger boy who you worship and some think he won both fights I’ll just say he gets an even split in two bouts .So what does that say about a young ped cheating ginger in his prime who couldn’t put away ggg or beat him without controversy.

Comment

GGG is still relevant, he just can't be marketed the same as before the Jacobs fight. If he fights Jacobs again, Charlo, or Andrade I would surely watch. I am not really interested in a 3rd Canelo fight but I'd watch that as well.

I am not watching this next garbage.

Comment

Fuc you hater. I love GGG and think he won every fight he ever had. Now you give Canelo great credit for fighting a guy GGG recently beat in his home state by ud. I think he beat Canelo twice. Obviously DAZN thinks highly of him with the huge money offer they made him. If nobody cared about him why is he the 3rd most wealthy active boxer in the world behind only AJ and Canelo? Hate him all you want but he is ****** rich for life and a first ballot hall of fame boxer with 22kos in a row and 20 successful title defenses. He never sold anybody a bill of goods. He just quietly humbly goes about his job as a fighter. The men he defended his titles against were mostly top 10 world rated contenders and not the c level fighters your lying ass says they were. You are rewriting history in a lying way to suit your own GGG hating agenda. If nobody cared about him why do you and others feel the need to start thread after thread hating on him. If nobody cared then why bother????? Your hating ass better hope Jacobs doesn't win because that would mean GGG beat a guy Canelo could not beat.

Comment

You seem to

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
              Fuc you hater. I love GGG and think he won every fight he ever had. Now you give Canelo great credit for fighting a guy GGG recently beat in his home state by ud. I think he beat Canelo twice. Obviously DAZN thinks highly of him with the huge money offer they made him. If nobody cared about him why is he the 3rd most wealthy active boxer in the world behind only AJ and Canelo? Hate him all you want but he is ****** rich for life and a first ballot hall of fame boxer with 22kos in a row and 20 successful title defenses. He never sold anybody a bill of goods. He just quietly humbly goes about his job as a fighter. The men he defended his titles against were mostly top 10 world rated contenders and not the c level fighters your lying ass says they were. You are rewriting history in a lying way to suit your own GGG hating agenda. If nobody cared about him why do you and others feel the need to start thread after thread hating on him. If nobody cared then why bother????? Your hating ass better hope Jacobs doesn't win because that would mean GGG beat a guy Canelo could not beat.
              Yeah, we know. Lmao.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                I care if he is actually going to fight someone worth watching. His next fight is a waste
                As a GGG fan I agree his next fight is a waste but less than 90 days later he probably fights Canelo so he probably did not want to fight a tough guy like Andrade so close to another war with Canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
                  As a GGG fan I agree his next fight is a waste but less than 90 days later he probably fights Canelo so he probably did not want to fight a tough guy like Andrade so close to another war with Canelo.
                  I don't think he's going to fight Canelo until Cinco de Mayo next year. After this Jacobs fight I could see Canelo taking on a softer touch which would put the GGG fight off til he fights again next year

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    You clearly do. Most your posts include him somehow even if it's got nothing to do with him.

I personally don't. He was a very good fighter but I never saw "great" and at 37 he's clearly on the decline. I thought the Jacobs fight was ok but nothing spectacular and same for the Canelo fights with the first being a major dud IMO so I'm not that entertained by the fights anymore or the prospect of them. I barely cared by the time of GGG-Canelo II and I probably wouldn't even tune in if they fight again.

I can't begrudge him for collecting the money they throw at him though.
                    It's clear that there are a few posters and thread starters who not only care about GGG, but they hang onto absolutely every thing he does and everything he says; they are literally letting GGG fill the air between their ears every single day obsessively and compulsively, which is hilarious really. That means they are not living a single day of their lives without GGG in it chapping their a$$. That is some mental midget sht going on there.

Comment

Even though he is on the downside of his career, arguably he is still undefeated. Most believe he is at worst 1-1 with Canelo.

So, yes

Comment

Working...
                      X