Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: F*** That; Not Fighting Brook In England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

These uk fighters love sacrificing themselves against real competition. This is becoming the trend.

Comment

UK generates far more revenue than US for a Brook-Crawford fight. If they actually make the fight, and at 147, what is Crawford's camp afraid of? Brook will probably collapse from dehydration in the 1st round.

Comment

If brook in england generates good money, then crawford should go for it. Not like he is going to realistically get danny/spence/pac/porter/mikey when signed with Arum.

He would stop brook so he doesnt have to worry about a bad decision.

Comment

Seems like easy money too me if you are so good why would it matter? The guy can barely make weight for this fight.

Now this would be Crawford's toughest fight. I don't see him knocking brook out.

Comment

The same wilder fans who demanded the a side in Joshua come to America will now say Crawford as the a side should not travel

Comment

Crawford is building up his fanbase in America. If you Brits want to see the fight live then fly to New York. "But it makes more money in Britain!" If Crawford doesnt care about that then why do you? You wont be seeing a cent regardless where the fight takes place.

Comment

Champions don't need to chase challengers. If they can prove there is more money to be made in U.K. I can see it, otherwise, Bud as champion can dictate terms of a potential fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Yeah. It's also no secret that Brook is on the way down.
                  Admit it, you want to see this.

Comment

I'm kinda torn on this one. Crawford is the champion he shouldn't have to come to the UK to fight Kell Brook who has no belt. At the same time if it's going to bring more money he should do it. Spence went over and won but Spence didn't have a choice being the challenger. Either way Crawford will win the fight.

Comment

crawford knows he cant beat brook in the UK USA or anywhere else far to big strong and slick for crawford

Comment

Working...
                      X