Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: F*** That; Not Fighting Brook In England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Crawford doesnt have to but i dont see why he doesnt want to experience fighting in front of a big crowd over here.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      Crawford doesnt have to but i dont see why he doesnt want to experience fighting in front of a big crowd over here.
      You're not that important. Especially compared to Vegas or MSG.

Comment

CRAWFORD vs. SPENCE!

Comment

Just because "T Bud" is a meek brother doesn't mean that he's a weak brother. Kell Brook needs to realize who has the "A"-side. I'm convinced that Brook is going to have to, first, be able to make the weight for 147-lbs. Secondly, he needs to know that he doesn't stand a chance against the skills of "T Bud."

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
            You're not that important. Especially compared to Vegas or MSG.
            I’ve been to Vegas to watch fights and the atmosphere is no where near that of the MEN or the O2 let alone Wembley .... can’t talk on msg

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
              I thought Crawford was popular over there

My bad .... he should be he’s a great fighter
              Yup a great fighter but lacks marketability or just don’t want to do anything to help promote himself outside of boxing which is why he a terrible draw outside of Omaha

Comment

brook v khan is coming

Comment

If it makes money, it makes sense.

you could just as easily be the victim of a bad decision here as there.

Comment

Originally posted by SchoolTheseCats View Post
                    Yup a great fighter but lacks marketability or just don’t want to do anything to help promote himself outside of boxing which is why he a terrible draw outside of Omaha
                    He needs to get his azz to the strip clubs with tank and broner

Comment

“F*** that,” McIntyre told a group of reporters after Crawford stopped Amir Khan in the sixth round Saturday night at Madison Square Garden. “We’re the ‘A’ side. What the f*** we going over there for? No, Kell Brook can bring his ass over here. He was here tonight, right? All right, he can bring his ass over here.”
                      Funny that when the same argument was advanced for AJ a few sorry individuals here had a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
                      X