Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Trainer: F*** That; Not Fighting Brook In England

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont allow yourself to be held hostage by the A side mentality.

The exposure of a fight with a known but diminished former champ in Brook IN Britain will do wonders for TC's popularity.

I say go for for it!!

Hopefully there is someone on the team with enough $ense that realizes this!!!

Comment

I'm with BoMac! If Kell Brook had a title, then I might consider it! However, Kell Brook is not the guy Spence Jr. beat! He hasn't even been fighting @ 147! No need for Crawford to go over there! Just let him fight Kavaliauskas in Omaha! Or, make a proper offer to DSG! You have to call Haymon, and you have to offer much more than what Khan had! DSG beat Khan, and was a WW Champion! He deserves that!

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
        crawford knows he cant beat brook in the UK USA or anywhere else far to big strong and slick for crawford
        Brook has little to no defensive skill including head movement which is why he got hit hard to the head and body Spence, Carson Jones and plenty others. Calling him slick is a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          Admit it, you want to see this.
          Of course. I love to see top fighters showcase their skills and Crawford is a top fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
            Spence beat Brook in England so what is Crawford afraid of?
            Losing. Spence just had luck GGG destroyed Brook a fight before. Spence looked bad in early rounds.

Brook would be a monster compared to Crawford. i wouldn`t be surprised if he knocked Crawford`s head of.

Comment

Everyone talking 'A side, B side' recently but reality is things are the same as they've been for decades: if someone wants to challenge the champion, and they want the champ to travel to them for the fight, they've got to pay well. Either the number Brook is offering is high enough or it isn't, regardless of being A side or B side etc.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                The no. 1 P4P fighter in the world is CRAWFORD!! He shouldn't have to go out of the country for sh$t!!! GTFOH!!
                Oh that’s right he should fight at home. To be fair I agree with you but I recall you saying the no 1 heavyweight who has a cult following with 90,000 people attending his fight had to cross the shores and fight in a 20,000 arena

Comment

Originally posted by skinnystev View Post
                  crawford knows he cant beat brook in the UK USA or anywhere else far to big strong and slick for crawford
                  I beg to differ

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
                    The same wilder fans who demanded the a side in Joshua come to America will now say Crawford as the a side should not travel
                    Brook has no title! Just like Fury! Spence went over there b/c Brook was the IBF Champion! Now he's nobody! Brook should stay home and fight Jeff Horn @ 154! MAN UP!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                      why not?????
                      Because he cannot make the weight he already said that after he lost to Spence. This is giving this shot fighter another opportunity and when he loses will say he is weight drained then chase another title shot.

Fighters thinks Fans are stupid but then again judging by the comments on Boxingscene most are dumb and fickle.

Comment

Working...
                      X