Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Danny Garcia Is Not A Real Fight For Terence Crawford

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bob the duck arum!!!

Anyone that is a threat is not a real fight for crawford!! nothing against crawford, BUT bob arum is the king of ducking and protecting his fighters!! and he loves to make fans wait!!

BOB THE DUCK ARUM!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
      Anyone that is a threat is not a real fight for crawford!! nothing against crawford, BUT bob arum is the king of ducking and protecting his fighters!! and he loves to make fans wait!!

BOB THE DUCK ARUM!!!
      If Garcia wasnt a threat to Porter(who chased him for a fight) or Herrera( who really won and wanted a rematch) then he most certainly isnt a threat to Crawford. Garcia's best win got ****ed up and quit vs Viktor Postol on top of Garcia paying Postol step aside money to avoid him.

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        If Garcia wasnt a threat to Porter(who chased him for a fight) or Herrera( who really won and wanted a rematch) then he most certainly isnt a threat to Crawford. Garcia's best win got ****ed up and quit vs Viktor Postol on top of Garcia paying Postol step aside money to avoid him.
        SO you dont want to see Crawford VS garcia?

or Crawford VS porter?

Or crawford VS Thurman?

you probably want to see Crawford VS khan 2 i bet

Comment

Garcia would be outboxed by Crawford even though he would last the distance. How about Mayweather comes back to fight Crawford? Now that would be interesting and the most unlikely scenario.

Comment

Danny Garcia would put up a much better fight than Amir Khan did.

No doubt about it in my mind.

Comment

better fight than Khan was though..

Comment

Danny Garcia doesn't even want to fight Crawford. The first guy he called out was Pacquiao. Brook is willing to fight so make it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by sapo13 View Post
                  SO you dont want to see Crawford VS garcia?

or Crawford VS porter?

Or crawford VS Thurman?

you probably want to see Crawford VS khan 2 i bet
                  I want to see Crawford vs Ugas so he can show the world how much better he is than Porter. Same Porter who outboxed Danny flatfooted slow ass. Crawford can follow that up by fighting Spence for supremacy. Thurman looks like a welterweight David Haye. His body looks to be failing him and I dont see the same kind of power anymore. Guarantee Crawford would hurt him to the body or head and wouldnt let him escape.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
                    In case you live under a rock...one of the other belt holders is Errald Spencer.

Errald doesnt want the fight.

You do the math boy
                    Unless you're illiterate, and you may be judging by your spelling of Errol and Spence, the article stated that Arum didn't see Porter or Thurman as a real fight, but somehow Brook is.

How are we supposed to believe he wants to fight Spence, a PBC fighter, when he only feels it's sensible to chase lower tier fighters simply because they aren't PBC fighters

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                      Danny Garcia would put up a much better fight than Amir Khan did.

No doubt about it in my mind.
                      I says HAYMON! Whoops I mean AMEN to dis right herr!

Comment

Working...
                      X