Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Being Honest, Both Crawford and Spence are overrated

Both are very talented but can we honestly say they are actually "proven"

Best names on Crawford's resume is

1.Khan(past his prime and has been knocked out numerous times)
    2. Postol who was nothing special and was beaten by Josh Taylor
    3. Indongo who Prograis stopped early than Crawford
    4. Benavidez who was basically fighting on one damn leg

Best Names on Spence resume

1. Brook came down from 160 and took a beating from GGG
    2. Mikey Garcia a natural 130 pounder who went up to 147 to fight the naturally bigger and stronger fighter. Mikey was a significant underdog.

All in all, Spence does have better names on his resume and I have no doubt that Brook and Mikey would've beat the Khan that Crawford has fought. But my god, if we had prime Floyd, Manny, Oscar, Tito, Vernon, Margarrito, and Mosley in this era, I have no doubt that these two would've been exposed already. Crawford gets hit too much and has yet to fight an A-level fighter. Spence is talented but he also has asterisk on his resume. right now, I do not know who comes out on top in this 147. Hopefully, if Thurman gets back to his old self he can make things interesting, but right now, the welterweight division is clearly the most overrated division in boxing.

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

2. Mikey Garcia a natural 130 pounder who went up to 147 to fight the naturally bigger and stronger fighter. Mikey was a significant underdog.

All in all, Spence does have better names on his resume and I have no doubt that Brook and Mikey would've beat the Khan that Crawford has fought. But my god, if we had prime Floyd, Manny, Oscar, Tito, Vernon, Margarrito, and Mosley in this era, I have no doubt that these two would've been exposed already. Crawford gets hit too much and has yet to fight an A-level fighter. Spence is talented but he also has asterisk on his resume. right now, I do not know who comes out on top in this 147. Hopefully, if Thurman gets back to his old self he can make things interesting, but right now, the welterweight division is clearly the most overrated division in boxing.
    you are right but nobody gives a s hit being almost everything is on a downward spiral

Comment

Spence is a ****en bum.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post

Prime Margacheato? Yeah, with his plaster handwraps he did do damage.

Lol, wrong fighter to choose as part of your examples.

Comment

now name all the fighters with great resumes who are beating all these great names

Comment

Only because they haven’t started unifying the welterweight division.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
              now name all the fighters with great resumes who are beating all these great names
              Canelo, Usyk, GGG(if you believe he beat Canelo, and Loma are the only fighter who has defeated legit competition. Everybody else is unproven imo.

Comment

Regardless of all of what you are saying you have not taken in to consideration you cant have a P4P list without a few Americans in it. Its against the rules. Cynicism aside i rank Crawford very highly regardless of his resume which i dont actually think is bad anyway it just gets torn apart by the usual hate brigade. But theres more to choosing who is P4P than just resume.

Comment

I believe Spence is overrated.

Comment

Yeah they're weight boilers.

Rungsival and Loma are the only guys that deserve top P4P consideration. And Canelo if he beats Callum Smith to be top dog at 168

Comment

Working...
                    X