Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why are the DAZN shills perfectly fine with Charlo being locked out at 160 but want us to feel sympathy for Crawford? He knew what he was doing when he re-signed with Arum. He made his choice, same as Charlo.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Khan was done two rounds before that. Hunter saved him.
      Absolutely, he looked like he was 55 years old in there. He appeared a lot slower, tired and hurt than usual. I thought he made a very wise choice by shutting it down. He knows his body is no longer the same. It's burned out. So now it's time for him to retire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
        Mikey Garcia is better than anyone that bud has fought.
        ...very good point..I think Mikey would fcuk him up!!

Comment

• I’m not mad at khan

Getting hit in the balls hurts and even with the full five minutes, now you’re dealing with another pain and not confident you can unleash

This was supposed to be a breakout performance for bud to let casual fans know that they should clamor for a unification fight

He was robbed of the opportunity to have an impact tonight, 6 months wasted, now who’s he gonna fight next?

Spence can fight Pacquiao, Porter, Garcia, Thurman and Pacquiao. He can collect every belt but the one Crawford has while climbing the P4P ranking. The next big name for Crawford that’s with Top Rank is Egidijus "Mean Machine" Kavaliauskas??

And this is why spence has leverage, if you are Errol u don’t move or budge your leverage, if bud desperate he makes concessions, if I don’t NEED you, why help you

Shame on bob to tell fans and media to ban Haymon pbc events? There are so many fighters whom benefit on getting work and exposure from his platform, that’s some hater ****, because u don’t have the same leverage u once did under the hbo umbrella with all those past in house fights, now U r hating? Hating on another man and his company when u abided by the same rules politics and tactics yesteryear? FOH

I’ve never seen a pbc official, Sam Watson Tim Smith anybody, hate on another platform

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
            Khan the quitter. He got hit on the leg now he is talking about pain the stomach. He was now a punch bag and just found a way to quit.
            He was getting hurt from those body shots.

Comment

• I told you he was a wanker..........Tell me different.!

The kid steps up he gets beat...

Im actually shouting for the idiot . against all odds to to do better.

Any time that Con steps up ...DONE.
              Last edited by thack; 04-21-2019, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jas View Post
                Referee was a shambles

I hate when referees forcefully try to make a fighter who just got hit with a low blow fight again right away. Give them 5 minutes and tell them "let me know when you're ready".

Instead it's always "you good? you good? you good?"

It's like he will be good if you give him his space and let him recover. Not defending Khan but I think that fight would have resumed with a better referee that didn't try to suffocate the situation.

Either way, Khan clearly quit. You don't tell your corner to stop the fight 1 minute into a 5 minute recovery period for a low blow unless you're done fighting and you're looking for the easiest way out of a fight that will end with you getting knocked out. Crawford gave him a way out and he took it. Bad look for Crawford too. That's not how you build your star.

Comment

• Now Khan can fight Brook and sell out a stadium.

Comment

• That was so bad I had to log back in to the forums after being away for over seven f**king years to vent about what a POS Amir Khan is.

What a scrub.

Comment

• Glass chin into no balls!

Comment

Working...
                      X