Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn these fights are getting later and later......

Comment

• Why are they going over this shit??

Comment

• I’ve got Crawford stopping Khan via unanimous decision early in the fight

Comment

• "Mans like Joshua can have my leftovers"

Comment

• lol damn this is pretty cringe to watch about khans wife taking the BBC

Comment

• So Khan is not divorced after all of this? Damn. Only intrigue in this POV snoozefest so far.

Comment

• These MF’s just tried to hype up Khan by saying “Undefeated since Canelo” really?!?

What’s this? His third fight since then? And one was Phil LoGreco?? Lmao!

Comment

• Originally posted by SouthPawHitman View Post
                  I’ve got Crawford stopping Khan via unanimous decision early in the fight
                  Stopping via decision? Doesn’t make much sense my man.

Comment

• I love how Khan basically admitted in that interview that he decided he was done with his wife when he heard the AJ stuff He knew there was no coming back from Joshua's anaconda splitting his woman

Comment

• They hype Khan up by showing a clip of him being KOd by Canelo and then dedicate 10 minutes to humiliating him over his martial situation? Who is in charge of this shit??

Comment

Working...
                      X