Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford Drops Khan, Gets TKO in Sixth After Hunter Stops It

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ward and Bradley giving the viewing Audience A LOT of Knowledge
    Last edited by sicko; 04-20-2019, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mlac View Post
      kriegal, kellerman and ward has to be one of the worst assembled teams ever. just awful.
      I kind of like it in that I don't like Ward, neither his personality nor his style when he was an active boxer, but there nothing I love more than hearing Ward remind Max that he doesn't know shit about boxing week in week out.

And Ward really makes a point to let everyone know Max doesn't know what the **** he's talking about, too. I love it.

A few weeks back:

Kellerman: Not a lot of people realize this, but holding is a skill in boxing and it's a skill he's never learned.
      Ward: Holding is a skill?? Really?
      Kellerman: Um... it's a tactic... (trails off)

Comment

• 3-1 Lopez.

Comment

• Loma would've taken this guy out by now

Comment

• tatli does not want to fight anymore

Comment

• Originally posted by paulf View Post
              I kind of like it in that I don't like Ward, neither his personality nor his style when he was an active boxer, but there nothing I love more than hearing Ward remind Max that he doesn't know shit about boxing week in week out.

And Ward really makes a point to let everyone know Max doesn't know what the **** he's talking about, too. I love it.

A few weeks back:

Kellerman: Not a lot of people realize this, but holding is a skill in boxing and it's a skill he's never learned.
              Ward: Holding is a skill?? Really?
              Kellerman: Um... it's a tactic... (trails off)

Holding ain’t a skill. It’s Ward’s talent.

Comment

• Time for the knockout , Tatli is practically begging for it

Comment

• Lopez about to put him out

Comment

• 3-1 Lopez, beat up Tatli that rd. He's incredibly flat footed though and could be clearly outboxed at world level at this stage

Comment

• Lomachenko makes this guy quit in 6 rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X