Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drops Granados Three Times, Batters Him For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dasmius Shinobi View Post
    Hit your nerve with a few words Mr. Sensitive? That is sad.
    Not at all! I just know us MEXICANS own you Puerto Ricans....
    You are our own personal biitches! 😆😁

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
      Not at all! I just know us MEXICANS own you Puerto Ricans....
      You are our own personal biitches! ����
      LOL! You are hilarious and delusional, I like your imagination. Well, I hope that make you sleep better kid.

Comment

• Originally posted by jdp28tx View Post
        He always looks good fighting these C fighters and his resume is filled with them. Its when he steps up to top fighters that he does not look very good and loses, but he has his formula which is fight 2 or 3 D or C fighters then take on a top fighter, he loses, then repeat the process.
        Yea, i agree. Hes not my favorite boxer cause he does that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sledgeweather17 View Post
          That's what confusing me this posters out here talking about how Garcia has finally grown into weltwerweight I'm like wtf this guy been huge and jacked throughout all his weltwerweight fights. He strong AF too like only Crawford, Spence, and Ugas can compare to him in strength.

He should think about finding more ways to apply that strength offensively though when he faces guys like Thurman and Porter. I get it aint his style but you gotta be more adaptable at the elite level.
          Yup imo Garcia was always big for 140 and is a good sized Welterweight. Not the tallest but just his all around thickness and bone structure. Very strong.

Thing is when faced with elite competition Garcia finds himself waiting for the perfect counter and gets gunshy probably due to his lack of quickness compared to guys like Thurman Crawford and Porter

He had a great chance of winning against Thurman and Porter if he would've just let his hands go instead of trying to be so perfect I get what he was trying to do but the only boxers that ever got the benefit of doubt fighting like that (accuracy 1st) is Mayweather and Canelo I think Garcia was starting to think he was on that level.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
            Lol, I do know! You Puerto Ricans bow down to us MEXICANS!
            We own you Puerto Ricans! 😂🤣
            Chavez beat Camacho.
            De la Hoya beat Trinidad. ( I don't give a flying fucc what them score cards say )
            Canelo beat Cotto.
            We own you Puerto Ricans.... 😆
            You Puerto Ricans are our biitches!
            In your dreams Pedro In your dreams...

Comment

• I want Garcia vs Pacquiao. I hope Pacquiao takes that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by Don Pichardo View Post
                In your dreams Pedro In your dreams...
                You Know I'm right Don Cheto,... 😆
                We own you Puerto Ricans!
                Did you not see what happened in the most recent Mexico-Puerto Rico rivalry!!!
                Cancio destroyed your boy Machado,.... 😂🤣
                Took his belt and his "0",....
                Like I said, us MEXICANS own you Puerto Ricans! 😁😊🤗

Comment

• heard danny garcia is "back, baby!!!" but just who the hell was adrian granados? looks like a fellow they picked up at a home depot near stubhub 20 mins. before the fight.

Comment

• granados is terrible. he's a poor man's brandon rios. I'm not impressed. danny gift farcia still gets smashed by the top welters including old man Pacquiao!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X