Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Danny Garcia Drops Granados Three Times, Batters Him For TKO

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Granados didn’t really take any serious punishment for 2 rounds. What the hell.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mic Tyson View Post
      Lol. Garcia is as wack as his sisters singing career.

As soon as he takes the step up again to the big boys, he will get worked.
      hes never really got worked tho he easily could of gotten the decision against porter and thurman

Comment

• Originally posted by b morph View Post
        I’m rooting for Granados too I’ve had the pleasure to meet him and train with him a couple of times. Hell of a guy. If anyone can pull it off, it’s him.
        thats dope, I always been a fan of his, he a a real fighter imo very few of them in the sport.

They stopped it on him and I hoenstly think it was early, they should only stop it when he shows signs of being hurt and being in danger not cause the winning side exploded into a flurry./

Comment

• Garcia looked great and stopped a guy who is not an easy fighter to get out of there.

Comment

• I mean I had Garcia winning that Porter fight.

Spence said so as well right after the fight, and then he mentioned it again in the press conference how he thought Garcia won the fight.

Garcia will always be underrated IMO, the Thurman fight was 7-5 and he was a much smaller welterweight then he is now.

Comment

• Swift is still undefeated.He is a beast.

Comment

• This is over already? Lol. It's 7pm over here.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
                  hes never really got worked tho he easily could of gotten the decision against porter and thurman
                  exactly all his L's can be argued,

Comment

• Best i can ever remember Garcia looking.

Comment

• Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                      U think so? Idk man I think the ref saved him. It was getting ugly in there
                      The ref was looking for a reason to stop it. Granados was never hurt, not even during the knockdowns. He may have been outgunned and needing a knockout to win, it he should have been allowed to continue.

Comment

Working...
                      X