Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Knocks Out Lucas Browne in The Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I told you: he stopped hitting the body!...

Comment

Runowski took a brutal beating that rd, but he is a a Pole, so he is still there. 88-81 Kelly

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
        Lol @ BigZ44 giving rounds to Runowski! Fella has been hurt in every round and completely toyed with. C'mon now Z. C'mon man!
        Only 2 and I'd be fine with a Kelly shutout, though I really did think Runowski won the 4th. Hurt every round is a massive overstatement though, dude is tough as hell

Comment

Perfect left hook to put the Pole down there

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
            Only 2 and I'd be fine with a Kelly shutout, though I really did think Runowski won the 4th. Hurt every round is a massive overstatement though, dude is tough as hell
            Maaaaaan this should have been stopped a round or two ago.

Comment

Whoever said about him hurting his hand, think you're right. Actually was a point he missed a punch and fell into the ropes and actually winced and shouted, but I thought it was in frustration.

Comment

98-89 Kelly on my card, good on Runowski for seeing the final bell. Will be a wide UD win for PBK. He's supposed to be back on the AJ card June 1. I'd love to see Golden Boy loan out Eddie Gomez to be his opponent, but I've got a feeling we are going to see Samuel Vargas in there with Kelly (which is a solid matchup btw)

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                  Fairplay Z, all pundits etc agreed and said Runowski's best was the 4th.

Comment

Originally posted by W1LL View Post
                    Whoever said about him hurting his hand, think you're right. Actually was a point he missed a punch and fell into the ropes and actually winced and shouted, but I thought it was in frustration.
                    Yeah, didn't throw many rights in the 2nd half of the fight, hopefully it's not serious enough to take him off the AJ card

Comment

• I don't get how there is a 100-89 card in a fight with 3 knockdowns, are they not scoring multiple rounds 10-8? Judging is weird

Comment

Working...
                      X