No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dave Allen Knocks Out Lucas Browne in The Third

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by EasternEuroFan View Post
    He and his team said they could beat Brook now.

If Brook hit him with some of this shots this opponent did, which he would, Kelly would find himself flat on his back.
    We won't know about his chin yet but I tend to agree with you because a Froch or Danny Garcia level chin is rare, what I do know is that style wouldn't work for him vs Brook UNLESS he is packing iron and even then there are plenty of other things to exploit...you made the Naz comparison, at this sort of level Naz was not struggling that much or getting hit with those types of shots...only when he reached world level. Plus as you said he's missing the dig too.

Not trying to be too harsh on the kid, but he looks an accident waiting to happen.

Comment

• God I love Del Boy just hope he shows up fully motivated tonight

Comment

• This is a tune Dereck Chisora comes out to.

I was just thinking, if Dave Allen wins, they should put him in with Shannon Briggs next.

Comment

• Seeing Haye, Chisora and Coldwell all standing up there together is like I'm living in some kind of bizarro world

Comment

• Have to admit, I'm a bit scared Del Boy's chin might have been cracked by Whyte, hope he can still take the punishment the Gachine Gun will dish out

Comment

• Quiet 1st rd, Gashi wins it with the 1 big counter punch

Comment

• Chisora looks like chit so far. My 11 fight accumulator bet is currently 3/3 on this card. Only Chisora or Allen to fook my bet up now...

Comment

• Christ. Does this German usually average three punches a round??

Comment

• 2nd to Chisora. Not sure what Gashi is doing, hoping Chisora just runs out of gas late?? 1-1

Comment

• Gashi has much better timing and speed, but he's giving these rounds away by running about.

Comment

Working...
                      X